Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 78votes)

Sengoku Strays

Alt Names: alt Chiến Quốcalt War Land Straysalt 戦國ストレイズalt 戰國 straysalt 戰國STRAYS-時空迷遊抄
Author: Nanami Shingo
Artist: Nanami Shingo
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kasane is your average kendo-obsessed girl, when a brush with a mysterious sword sends her back in time to the Sengoku Era. Stuck in an unfamiliar time and place, Kasane also has the poor luck of winding up right in the middle of the turmoil that surrounded Oda Nobunaga's rise to power!
Go to Sengoku Strays Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

97 Comments

Is there anyone who ships Kasane x Ikeda? u_u

yay for update. 

to bad my memory sucks.

Time to reread then.

thanks for update though.

• Nes likes this

Yay an update. I almost forgot about this. thanx for bringing it back

Oh, an Update? Thanks.

I'd forgotten about this one.

@ -世界死神- chaos_animagic

I could be wrong, however I was under the impression that their was primarily Three Kingdoms, after each of the smaller factions "merged."
To the "time travel" comments...

You do know that there's also 30+ other novels, mang, anime with all same plots of this right? (and that's not restricted to Japan only, Korea, China also have them)

In most Countries, History is a rich topic to use.
Especially for those countries with Massive wars and such for this types of plot.

China have the 4 Kingdom, Japan have the Sengoku.

The Time Travels doesn't matter in these plots, because everything is half fantasy styled.

If you want, you can treat it as a "parallel universe" (where it's on a separate plain than what your time line is)
and thus another episode of "Dousan's Creek"... ;p
LOL Love the last page "Can I hug you?"
They're just loads of fun, aren't they?
Thanks!
Kuranosuke, a tsundere.
Well, the clues were there at the very beginning and only became more and more apparent as the series progressed, lol.
Well at least its getting more fun and we'd be seeing more Dousan. Dousan is such a daddy figure...
@TheShawn: A bodyguard doesn't always need to protect someone better than him/her. There was a time when Kasane managed to block a surprise attack for Nobunaga, and provided that he were in a dire situation (someone else was being held hostage and Nobunaga was threaten to do nothing?), a surprise attack from her and the others would be effective.
And although Kasane was called Nobunaga's bodyguard, I'm pretty sure she and the others have been considering themselves more as his retainers. In a war, no matter how strong a soldier/general can be, you can't win with just one person (well, unless you're talking about Naruto with his Kage Bushin no Jutsu. XD)
>< i think there something missing in this time travel theme.......
oh rite.... there' not rly conscious of time Kasane should know that going back in time at the least is able to change very major things for the future, this part of the theme being even brought up is very very shallow (even if not directly)...... naivety knows no bounds?..... i find it pretty idiotic that she foots into political affairs without even knowing WTF is going on....

even with things missing here and there is still like it.... 4.25/5
Thank you Tateami Scans for the updates!
Thanks for the update!
Wait, so why does Nobunaga bother using them as bodyguards if he can trounce them all at once with no effort at all? The position of all of my favorite characters has been degraded, with the exception of Kasane as a necessary plot device, in the course of one chapter, and even Kasane has lost importance in one of her aspects. That was a little disappointing.
Tsun tsun tsundere~ tsun tsun tsundere~
UPDATE! BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ;_____; MY ERASWAP NOOOOOOOOO ;________; -disappointed-
This series is great! It has wonderful history, art and nice long chapters. The plot is very well written, and the characters are compelling.

4/5 stars!

@Pocky I agree! I clicked on the last page in ch21 and I was like, "NOOOOOOOOO! Anywhere but there!"
This cliffhanger... was so crueeeeeeeeeeel! TT_TT
What a ending to chapter 21, my thanks to the new group working on this and of course to the old groups as well :) Feels like we will finally get some answers on how she ended up in the warring states period. So excited after seeing that ending :)
Woah seriously if it didn't mention Nouhime was actually wife of Nobunaga Oda it would never cross my mind tat they're husband & wife.I know thier marriage may be political marriage but how should i say this...they barely even talk nor when she collapse he came to ask how is she directly nor does it seem like they sleep in the same room.
OMG ERASWAP! *SQUEALS & FANGIRLS*
Wow, now Kasane is gonna be the boss. Yeh, I really liker her personalit and it'd be interesting her being the boss. I mean, it's her territory, her era.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics