Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 170votes)

Gangsta

Alt Names: alt ギャングスタalt Gangster
Author: Kohske
Artist: Kohske
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaMartial Arts Martial ArtsMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSmut SmutSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In the city of Ergastulum, a shady ville filled with made men and petty thieves, whores on the make and cops on the take, there are some deeds too dirty for even its jaded inhabitants to touch. Enter the “Handymen,” Nic and Worick, who take care of the jobs no one else will handle. Until the day when a cop they know on the force requests their help in taking down a new gang muscling in on the territory of a top Mafia family. It seems like business (and mayhem) as usual, but the Handymen are about to find that this job is a lot more than they bargained for.

====================

Do not upload. Have been requested not to host this series.
Go to Gangsta Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chapter Discussion New Window Zero King
  • 15 Replies
Topic Artist's site New Window Leechington
  • 2 Replies
Topic Volume 2 extras New Window Rinkara
  • 1 Replies

125 Comments

This manga doesn't get nearly enough attention. I was wary because of the silly name at first, but this really delivers.
Looks to be a monthly release.
This is so DAMN awesome!!!
Hope we get another chapter soon.
i'm confused, what exactly does the celebre drug do?
Agreed with Bagelson. The best stories appeal to all, not a single gender. Seinen and Shoujo just categorized manga based on the gender of the main character, really.
@iconxraiza: Gender doesn't really have any relation to what genres one might like. Otherwise I'd have to be real embarrassed over the number of shoujo and josei titles I'm reading...
I am normally into Seinen eventho I am a girl and this manga is another fav ^^ Suck that it seems to be monthly? :o
Need MOAR
Nice freudian slip on the bottom of chpt 2, pg 26.
Daaamn , super good manga. It's heavy for reading , it has good art and awesome story.
FINALLY SOME THINGS ARE EXPLAINED
And an entire chapter of cute little kids, the best.
... Jesus. That first page of the comic. Almost spat out my drink. . . . *Saved*
It's never going to update ;A;
I has all the sads
Sort of? Except they're people so its more conditioning than programming? So I assume you could break it.
Three Principles >> Asimov's Three Laws.
Spoiler
Really like the art style and fight scenes. Got hooked the moment it went up on EGS.
Reminds me of original Dogs (1st volume). It is good.
For some reason, Gina made my heart go ~doki~
Great art. Nico is hngg
Don't get the meaning of some things.
its good :D
Even if everything about this one sucked (they don't) just the faces of the characters are fucking amazing.
This dude has a good thing going with his drawing skill.
One chapter in and I already love it.
new favorite series :D looking forward to more!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics