Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.23 - 35votes)

Kenka Shoubai

Alt Names: alt 喧嘩商売alt Fight Shopalt 斗阵小子
Author: Kita Yasuaki
Artist: Kita Yasuaki
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Satoh Jubei, a pervert and fighting expert, has moved to a new home again started off his ridiculous school life with other interesting people. The first one he met was a girl called Ayako, who has unrealistic expectations in Tokyo life. They had some extra-ordinarily close body contact.

The series is full of ridiculous and perverted ideas. It also features some combat skills, traditional Judo vs open fighting.
Go to Kenka Shoubai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

41 Comments

Lmao funny. Great and weird.

Followed

I don't know about you guys but I had a raging boner and hungry af while reading this chapter. I wish I can be the toilet paper so she'd gently rub me against her poor shivering angus and smear that heavenly hole all over my face as she squirts. If that's too much magic to ask, then I'd rather be teleported there so that I can bring a shoyu bottle with me to sprinkle it on her chit and bbq it, or eat it raw like sushi. I bet it'd have a delicate, slightly rank and gamey smell, with a chewy and easy on the tongue texture, just like fresh off the boat whale meat... 

164d263f_ibxFWGla38dwbC.gif

I don't know about you guys but I had a raging boner and hungry af while reading this chapter. I wish I can be the toilet paper so she'd gently rub me against her poor shivering angus and smear that heavenly hole all over my face as she squirts. If that's too much magic to ask, then I'd rather be teleported there so that I can bring a shoyu bottle with me to sprinkle it on her chit and bbq it, or eat it raw like sushi. I bet it'd have a delicate, slightly rank and gamey smell, with a chewy and easy on the tongue texture, just like fresh off the boat whale meat... 

HAHAHAHHAHAHA this shit is too fucking funny

YES!! FINALLY!! After so many years... *cries*

What the.... An update I feel like just got smacked with nostalgia 200.gif
wat

Lol what the shit!!

Yay! New chapter! :D

Some group should really pick this up... 

was this dropped? havent been any new chapters for awhile. I think it's awesome btw
The art may be weird but the comedy is exellent.:D
I'm not a fan of computer generated stuff in manga/comics, even if some results are truly amazing (look at Gantz), but if not used properly (look at the first chapter) it becomes an obvious patchwork instead of a smooth scene.
Even more when you mix a poor 3D model and put it next to a handmade drawing with a decent details level.

I get the feeling that the author lacks a bit of experience and is experimenting with stuff like Computer Graphic, 3D modeling and visual effects (camcorder-like effect etc) but the average level of the art is a bit too shabby.
kk,can not stop laughing at chapter 2.may be i will study him,probably luck on my side
hilarious but serious fighting in this manga, great read so far!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics