Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.3 - 40votes)

The Strings Dolls

Alt Names: alt ストリングス・ドールズalt Strings Dolls
Author: Hibaru Shunsuke
Artist: Hibaru Shunsuke
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: One day, Shiro and his little sister, Koyori, who has been permanently crippled after an accident, download a peculiar game called "Strings Dolls." Whenever you have someone in your camera screen, the game allows you to move them around like a puppet. Shiro and Koyori are filled with joyl to realize that this magical game can, at least temporarily, restore her ability to walk! Other people, however, use it for much less noble purposes. Among the others who have downloaded the game is a mysterious player called Miyabi, who appears to be using the game to kill off his fellow players. Will Shiro be able to track down who is behind this game, and find the murderous Miyabi before it's too late?
Go to The Strings Dolls Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic If this power was real New Window hados9
  • 0 Replies

56 Comments

The page order of chapter 10 is messed up.
aint the pages messed up?
Yo, his new power is actually pretty strong. He can actually overwrite the controls that are being placed on himself, ordering himself to do otherwise. Right?
Yo, his new power is actually pretty strong. He can actually overwrite the controls that are being placed on himself, ordering himself to do otherwise. Right?
Bad premise. 1 star.
This is getting even better than before!
FFFFF It was getting good. Can't they release this weekly? XD
am i the only one who is totally confused on wtf is going on right now how did all of this come to be from chapter 7 i feel as if i missed a few chapters even though i just re read them
Cliffhanger >w<

Next Chapter please~
    • Sui likes this
someone knows the manga from the image of banana_ice? anyway good manga
It's Tsukimi.
It seem everyone has forgotten the other two guys, probably they will stop hinata and the girl (don't remember the name)
Oh yeah... boy have I been looking forward to a new chapter of this one!
Pigtails coming your way!
We need incest... siscon alliance at full power.Posted Image
Please make the next strings user a yandere and make her fall in love with shiro :D
Shiro is cool!
Gyah! Cliffhanger!
cute bro&sis
Kiriyuu is cute ^w^
The recruitment page at the start is such a spoiler.
I'm glad you guys like it. Just putting the word out for some reason I can't find chapter 6 but I have 7. So if anyone can get it, know where it is etc. Pm me.
Different but not bad
@kalladin: phones these days are very hi-tech, throw it into sea yet it'll still operate as normal. xD
this seems to be a pretty interesting manga with good potential, though likely that if it drags too long the story will degrade (like Enigma IMO)
Fast pacing and the story is a little jumbled up, but it's pretty good!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics