Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.43 - 91votes)

Oboreru Knife

Alt Names: alt A fleur de peaualt Drowning Knifealt Drowning Knifealt 물에 빠진 나이프alt Shattered Knifealt The Knife That Dropped in Wateralt The Knife That Sunk Downalt 溺れるナイフalt 溺水小刀
Author: George Asakura
Artist: George Asakura
Genres: Drama DramaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A beautiful and mature sixth grade girl from Tokyo suddenly has to move out to the country side of Japan with her family. The girl, Natsume, then meets a boy and from then on she begins to feel ‘something’ in her body, like a surging wave….
Go to Oboreru Knife Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

77 Comments

way to go Ootomo!! 

it got a nice feels!!! :)

I am now in love with Ootomo.

it's such beautiful storytelling.

ah... the whole manga embodies a tempest....(not meant in the conventional way)

George Asakura, as always, you've amazed us with this chapter (and ty EF)

thanks for the upload! 

the pain of realizing new upload was not new chapter TAT

omegosh... i started and never stop until the chapters out... 

geee.... i want to ask moar... now i have to be patient... 

ahhh... no reallyyy!!!

thanks for the upload..

Omg I feel like I've been waiting for ages just for a new chapter release. 

@pigasius Thanks for also getting me to read this manga... All I can say is that the atmosphere of this manga is really good. When Natsume was feeling down after the event, I also felt that suffocating feeling of drowning. When Kou was messing with her, I was also flustered, blushing and angry. I have really fallen for this heroine and I think her growth shows. It's been awhile since I felt that way about something I was reading.

IF YOU'RE SCROLLING DOWN TO SEE WHETHER TO READ THIS OR NOT, HERE'S MY ADVICE: READ IT. NOW. I LOVE THIS MANGA TO BITS. TRUST ME ON THIS.

I did exactly that. Thanks for keeping it easy!

IF YOU'RE SCROLLING DOWN TO SEE WHETHER TO READ THIS OR NOT, HERE'S MY ADVICE: READ IT. NOW. I LOVE THIS MANGA TO BITS. TRUST ME ON THIS.

Oh damn.. First time I felt this kind of emotion in shoujo. I couldn't control myself while reading this... DAMN! I totally fell in love with this manga. Gosh! I love both of themm.. I wanna see the next chapters so badllyyyyy!!!! huhuhu. 

You, Asakura is a genius!! Thank you, thank you!.. for giving us something unique and excellent manga! Bless you!! Muwaaaahhh!!! Keep up the good work pleasseee!!

I feel like Kou's turned into one of those condescending playboys you find in shoujo manga (minus the secretly soft and caring side). I'm sure the "little god" is still in him somewhere and maybe this is his way of coping with what happened, but I cringe every time I see how he's changed.
I've kind of got mixed feelings about this. The story is absolutely fantastic, this is the only shoujo that I find worth reading right now. I love the characters, they feel real, and they change over time without becoming unlikeable. Plot moves smoothly, and doesn't feel forced. The art bugs me though- it's not that great. It's not bad, but it isn't good. Not enough to detract from the story, but it's distracting. Then there's the scan group. I enjoy other Evil Flowers work that I've read, but with this one they're a bit invasive(3 credit pages every chapter plus unecessary nearly blank pages in between chapters kills the continuity of the manga), and some of the text feels just slightly off, as if there's a slight difference between the translation and the original meaning.

Despite that, it really is a great read.
Because they aren't two dimensional.
oh gosh this manga is doing very bad things for my heart
i like these kind of story's it makes the characters feel real
I feel like nothing really has been happening for the past 3 chapters.
Two new chapters! Evil Flowers banzai!! xD

This manga is so underrated, that I keep feeling like it's dying for attention considering just how awesome it is.

I couldn't make it past the first couple of pages because the translation was beyond awful.
This manga seriously drives me insane..
I think it's the depth of the characters that keeps me craving for more.. Not once have I been bored of it and the characters and story keep running through my head and I can't stop thinking about it long after I've finished reading.

[spolier] It's hard to hate Kana so her with Kyou might work out the best, along with Natsume and Ootom-kun.. Although I absolutely adore the Natsume-Kyou couple, their relationship is just as unstable and dangerous as it is loving {/spoiler]
Another one... that made me... can't stop readnig! Og god... D:

Also will Natsume and Kyou get back together? ; . ; I like Kana and all, but I ship NxK and Kana with Oot-guy.
There's a certain unpredictability to the actions of the characters that makes the story very re-readable.
It is interesting so far. I'm working my way through slowly. It has a kind of . . . claustrophobic feel. The main character is exceptional, but also out of her element somehow. For both her and the male lead, it's like the world isn't vivid enough for them to fit. But that isn't good for them . . .
Look at it cynically it's an angsty story about a wilful girl and a spoiled brat, but what's impressive is that it really does make you feel like they're much more than that.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics