Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 220votes)

Shut Hell

Alt Names: alt Akuryou - Shutoherualt 西夏恶灵alt 슈토헬alt Shuto Herualt Shutohelalt The Evil One - Shutohelalt 悪霊 シュトヘル
Author: Itoh Yu
Artist: Itoh Yu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureAward Winning Award WinningDrama DramaGender Bender Gender BenderHistorical HistoricalPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Beginning of the 13th century.
In the days of old existed a woman warrior named Shut Hell, the Evil One, feared even by the Mongols, said to be the strongest army in history.
At first, she was just a normal Tangut soldier, but after coming close to death so many times she found in herself a superhuman strength.
On the other side, a young Mongol prince, Yurul, is fascinated by the Tangut, his enemies', writings and is worried for the future....

Won the Osamu Tezuka Cultural Prize (New Creator) in 2012.
Go to Shut Hell Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Shut hell released chapter discussion New Window truepurple
  • 1 Replies
Topic Spoilers topic New Window Sudo-kun
  • 3 Replies

332 Comments

I read this thing 3 times and the first 2 times i didn't understand anything. Now, i got what's going on.

Nice story.
Since Milky dropped it i'm trying to find a new translator, i suggest you guys do the same (post in scan forums or find someone who knows japanese).

raws: http://www.jcafe24.net/index.php/topic,10718.0.html
a link for the raws? There is poorly updated :(
You have to wait a bit, but I assure you that there is plenty of badassery to go around.
Great story with vivid characters, but doomed to scanlation hell, pretty much like every manga ever
Definitely give this story a chance! It has an incredible plot with loads of epic battles!
Truly one to read! A tale of almost forgotten people brought back to life.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics