Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 89votes)

Ore to Akuma no Blues

Alt Names: alt 俺と悪魔のブルーズalt Ben ve Şeytan Bluesalt Me & the Devil Bluesalt Me and the Devil Blues
Author: Hiramoto Akira
Artist: Hiramoto Akira
Genres: Adventure AdventureDrama DramaHistorical HistoricalMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Me and the Devil Blues

From Del Rey:
Legend has it that if you take your guitar and stand at a crossroads at the witching hour, the devil will appear. He'll grab your instrument, play a song, and hand it back to you. You'll walk away an expert bluesman, but you'll have to pay the price: your immortal soul.

Resumed serialization on September 1st, 2014 in Young Magazine the 3rd.
Go to Ore to Akuma no Blues Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

50 Comments

Alright. Good to see this come back. Hope it's here to stay.

IT BEGINS.

HOLY SHIT'S ALIVE

Illuminati Manga needs an editor.

V5 has been out for a few months now so here's a summary of the volume with some pictures to those who want some closure

http://pastebin.com/KPSFZ1b4

The manga is back and has 3 more chapters i guess. Anyway is there any chance to see it translate again? 

PLS MAKE MORE D:

What the hell is up with that ending??

Probably because the manga is about him. What about the new chapters? I heard it came back from hiatus. Also, it was quite the surprise for me when I noticed this is from the same mangaka from Prison School.

Even more mind blowing if you search for his doujin and h-manga pen name Daigo.

Check out Robert Johnson - Me and the Devil blues, when reading this manga. It all fits together :)

Probably because the manga is about him. What about the new chapters? I heard it came back from hiatus. Also, it was quite the surprise for me when I noticed this is from the same mangaka from Prison School.

Currently working on the next chapter.

Thanks.

Currently working on the next chapter.

Latest chapter has been ripped, if anyone wants to work on it.

Thank the based god that this is coming back.

I couldn't imagine how disappointed I would be with if I thought the manga ended right there.

I think this is the first time I've been satisfied with how black people were portrayed in a manga. But this manga captured a time in history with an accuracy I haven't seen since Green Blood. I definitely recommend this to any who like American history manga.

According to ANN, this is coming back. 

Source

that was definitely a good read. how it ended was good, though i wish it wasn't so open ended. i would have liked something more complete.

nonetheless, still great.

This is amazing.  Fucking amazing.

I flat out DO NOT believe this is the same author as Prison School.  Just no way.

This is just so evocative and subtly deep.  The art is so original (for manga) too.

Damn such a waste .... i love this manga

Check out Robert Johnson - Me and the Devil blues, when reading this manga. It all fits together :)

I can't believe this is the same guy who is doing Prison School.
This manga is so phenomenal. It is so dark, and so very heartfelt. I am unsure if it was discontinued, but judging from how it ended and from Hiromoto Akira's writing style; I believe the ending was intentional. That is just my opinion, and I have no proof to back that statement up. A manga this powerful is only written once in a while, it is a masterpiece, and one of my personal favorites of all time.
That was brilliant. It's a shame it got canceled during an exciting moment.
Anyone know what happened to this manga. I heard it was discontinued, but I'm not sure if that is true or not.
I remember reading this awhile back! It's such an amazing portrayal of real American History, but spun into a masterpiece. It's dark, but one of my all-time favorites!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics