Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.27 - 49votes)

Otomari Honey

Alt Names: alt おとまりHONEYalt おとまりHONEYalt 屋簷下的萌美眉alt 留宿Honeyalt Sayangku Menginapalt Staying Honey
Author: Mizuki Takehito
Artist: Mizuki Takehito
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A love-stricken 15 year-old girl visits her object of desire...

Only to find that he already houses 3 other girls in his room! So what does she do to protect him? Why move right on in with them, of course! Hilarity and fan service ensues!
Go to Otomari Honey Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

48 Comments

Ha ha ha, good cha- CONFESS ALREADY, YOU RIDICULOUS ASS-HAT.
Yukino ganbare!!
@AlterReality @Expers
I agree that this doesn't feel like a harem. I feel ZnT is though, given the amount of affection the girls around the MC gives to him. Now, where do we draw the line?
@barron08

High quality indeed.....
I wish I had such pillows for the night - the sleep would be so much more pleasant.
LOL This manga is very funny! The relationship between Matsuda & Yukino is very cute, and those three girls like Matsuda's pets.
For some reason that placement of ice cream seems both good and bad.
WOAH UPDATE FTW!
Must not think perverted thoughts...
Spoiler

DAMN IT Posted Image
OH YEAH!!! an update!! High Quality of pillow INDEED!!!
Posted ImageIs that an update I see!?

YESSSSSPosted Image
update ^^
Are we gonna see releases more regularly now? Please?
@AlterReality
By your definition Familiar of Zero (Zero no Tsukaima) is not a Harem anime either.
I don't think this really counts as a harem, right?
Spoiler
Unless its different some later on in the raws or something, I don't really think it's a fitting tag. That said, this is a really good manga; there isn't an overbearing emphasis on ecchi, the characters aren't static, there is development, and the cliches aren't too overdone.
Well it's an amusing manga but, I really think they are dragging this confession thing out to long. Just do it already and move on to other things!
Haha, go read other mangas~ follow this one as a side~
2 month ...
better than the previous one ... takes half a year ...
woah, been awhile since the last update
I'm rooting for Natsuda and Iincho ^^
Iincho is lovely. 3>
What's up with the page ordering with chapter 13 onwards?
So cute...
hopes someone picks this up
This one is highly amusing. Also notable since the relationships seem to actually be slowly progressing, unlike the average ecchi gag manga where the same status quo is maintained until the final few chapters.

Unfortunately, it seems unlikely we'll see new chapters any time soon, since Black Wing went the way of the dodo.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics