Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 93votes)

Pinocchio

Alt Names: alt 피노키오
Author: Maru
Artist: Maru
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: "A story of people wanting to be happy, and a boy looking for happiness."

Pinocchio follows an ordinary high school girl, Choi Ha-Ram, who stumbles upon a ghost that only she can see! As if this encounter wasn't enough to turn her life upside-down, Ha-Ram gets a new neighbour who brings with him her forgotten past.

Note: The author has explicitly split the story-line into multiple parts. These parts are represented by Vol.#.

Original webtoon from Daum: http://cartoon.media.daum.net/webtoon/view/pinocchio

Prequel:
> One Winter
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/one-winter-r2410 )

Best Challenge version: http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/pinocchio-best-challenge-version-r3127
Go to Pinocchio Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Who do you want Haram to end up with? New Window syl_chan
  • 8 Replies
Topic prequel? New Window vanillamoon
  • 4 Replies

68 Comments

Spoiler

thanks for the update Egscans! :D 

that's some backstory...

and i'm still hoping gaon's just in a coma. would be so nice if he could live again.

Is the little sisters name Han Sol or Hansol? It has been written both ways, and it's ticking me off because I don't know which one is right.

Eek do you think that the next one will be uploaded soon? T.T

just why when i start to read a manga ongoing the final of the last chapter is so good, fuck my luck u.u 

i need update

Edan's back o-o!

Spoiler

Isn't that the guy from the prequel?

"Don't give up, Fluffy!"

Just so good to read. Need update !!! 

hm... i liked the original better. the drawings were simpler but i thought they looked better. also the storyline was different....

I suppose this has its own charm esp since its a different-ish storyline

Wait! Is it not translated anymore? D':
You know, I came in expecting the a manga adaptation of Disney's Pinocchio, and was thinking I'd see how terribly they'd screw it up. I'm pretty happy that I was completely wrong, and I rather like this story.
I suggest checking out the original version. It has its differences and has a different charm =)
I really love this story!! cant wait for the next chapters!!! T^T
this is my most favorite manhwa! all the characters are very likable!!<3
thank you for the updates!!
I normally don't care for webtoons, but this one is oddly charming.
love this manhwa! getting more interesting every time! hanbit and ga on is soo cute!~
Noooo, why did it have to stop there? :[

Thanks for uploadingit, Electromaster. It's awesome. ^^

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics