Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 79votes)

Love Hina

Alt Names: alt ラブひな
Author: Akamatsu Ken
Artist: Akamatsu Ken
Genres: Award Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Keitaro has had great difficulty getting into the university of his choice and no luck in meeting women. In a desperate effort to go into seclusion and study for his entrance exams, he volunteers to take over running his grandmother's hotel. His plans are ruined when he discovers that the "hotel" is actually an all-girls dormitory... and some serious distractions ensue.

Won the 25nd Kodansha Manga Award for Best Shounen Manga.
Go to Love Hina Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Old classic without Harem ending! New Window Solerum
  • 5 Replies

31 Comments

chapter 25 and beyond are reloads of ch 17-24 might wanna check them.
@ Soma the first manga I read was Negima...and that ended
@Cydric Posted ImageHello Nostalgia, I see your here to remind me how OLD I am...Posted Image

I know what you mean. I read this about 8 years ago. I feel so damned old.
Oh hey, the first manga I read. Guess it's time I re-read it.
Posted ImageHello Nostalgia, I see your here to remind me how OLD I am...Posted Image
This, along with Tenchi Muyo, are basically the forerunners of the harem genre and it really shows.

The main character is unbelievably stupid, it's outside the scope of my understanding how you can study the same material for 2+ years and not learn anything.

Hammerspace was still popular at the time, so you'll see tons of him blasting off into the sky like Team Rocket.

I certainly can't say I totally dislike it, but the weak main character along with the heavy reliance on slapstick can't really make it a classic for me.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics