Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 15votes)

Cock Robin wo Korosu no wa

Alt Names: alt クックロビンを殺すのはalt Cock Robin o Korosu no waalt Killing Cock Robinalt Who Killed Cock Robin
Author: Kaname Ryu
Artist: Kaname Ryu
Genres: Action ActionFantasy FantasyMystery MysterySeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: One day, when Hidaka Kishi is going to school with his close friend Kimiko, he notices a strange new song on his music player: "Who Killed Cock Robin?" Little does he know, a murderous game is beginning, with him as the target--the Cock Robin. Fourteen other players (called 'birds') are all competing to kill him, in exchange for making their wishes come true. However, one of the birds, Saedano Minami, seems to have other plans. To Hidaka's confusion, she decides to protect him, but what is her ultimate goal? How will Hidaka survive this deadly game?
Go to Cock Robin wo Korosu no wa Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Can Someone Pick the series ? New Window Jombo
  • 1 Replies

46 Comments

Oh, the ending sucks? Interesting, I wonder if it can top Mirai Nikki's.
this engrish makes my head hurt.
@vela

Now i need to know the ending xD, u know the drill use the spoiler tags >_>
My heart is too fragile, watodo.
The ending is a bummer. Read it to be entertained, but if you get too attached, it'll ruin your heart.
Hope that the main isn't like "Why is this happening to me?" and "No I don't like her, I hate her, but I love her, don't leave me alone!" Yukiteru.
its only 2 volumes long and the ending was bad so dont get to in love with this manga its very short
Havent I read you before..?
is this manga hiatus ??

:( :( :(
Mirai Nikki + a "bit" less crazy ? Interesting...
New yandere? Yay!
i have high hopes for this manga! the song who killed cock robin is pretty old!
well..now i can see it :))
Funny.... I can see it.
funny...i cant see the chapter :o
done uploading :)
I see
Prozess@error on the pages
I will upload it again. :)
thanks for the translation.
oO why was the chapter removed?
reminds me of Mirai Nikki
This look pretty interesting.

Search Comics