Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.26 - 57votes)

Baby Princess

Alt Names: alt ベビプリalt Юные принцессы
Author: Kimino Sakurako
Artist: Mibu Natsuki & Miyama Yasuhiro
Genres: Comedy ComedyHarem HaremSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A high school senior named Yotaro thought he was an only child — until he met his real mother and discovered that she has 19 daughters, from 0 to 18 years old. He ends up living with his "true family."
Go to Baby Princess Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Light novel New Window MrIncognito
  • 0 Replies
Topic All of them are his sisters? New Window RS456
  • 10 Replies

104 Comments

well, Sister Princess 1st season goes annoying ...
but MC in the second season goes good ...

(kinda sad when seeing one of sister crying and praying in abandoned church for marriage with her brother ... but she knows no matter what, her wishes won't become reality ...)

the MC in this manga is more attentive and tolerant toward his sister ...
well, indeed ... incest might happen ...
guy + 17 good sisters + 1 tsundere sister = AWESOME
We! Are! Family! ♫
I got all my sisters with me! ♪
XD
ROFL THIS IS SUCH A CUTE MANGA. i love it soooo much....
JACKPOT
One sister means Wincest

Two sisters mean Twincest

What about 19?
Posted Image
the mc is pretty normal,isnt a dumbass. i like
The guy isn't a total push over, he seems rather down to earth.
Also, I like the baby characters... they're totally cute! Sometimes the drawings can be a bit weird but I do like it so far from these 2 chapters.
The characters are pretty cute, but damn if they aren't drawn like retards sometimes.
So the mother is spawning kids on a yearly basis...
This kinda brings up a bunch of thoughts I'm not sure whether I should mention here.
(For the sake of not ruining the dawww~)
sister harem??!!!! O.o
well people said this was made by the same people? who wrote sister princess explaining the... uhh... plot?
Well. From those 19, more than half are out of question for the age reason(if he is not a super-mega-hardcore lolicon). Judging from 2 chapters, MC is a seasoned tsundere tamer and is quite likeable overall.
P.S. It is one of those rmangas, where I needed 2 tabs in a browser to differentiate one girl from another. I can`t rememeber not only their names, but even the appearance.
I find the story so far to be cute. :)
19 girls that to much even for Harem King :P
Posted Image A 19 girl harem?!?! And they're all his sisters?!?!? Posted Image OOOOHHHHH YEEEEAAHHH!!!!!
the house looks like a dormitory...where's their mother and father?'
I wonder what the release is of this or was it just a oneshot or what?
Is there even a name for the romantic situation he's going to be in? Love dodecahedron?
Well looks interesting but its going to be hard to remember all those names :P only thing I don't like is how they don't show how it all started so hopefully that'll be corrected in the future.
Sister princess was completely horrible in every way possible. But I really like and the protagonist has a very likeable character :D
Sister Princess was nothing more than a few chapters rehashed over and over. at least this came from a novel series that's ongoing so it should be pretty good. you can check out the OVA online to get a good gist of things, be warned of spoilers though, it kinda jumps forward a bit.
similar to sister princess but thankfully not the same so I'll give it a try
Sister Princess is a game and an Anime, it was popular in Japan for being like incest but not
19 sisters seriously O.O
Its like orientation all over again to remember all the girl's name

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics