Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 405votes)

Dorohedoro

Alt Names: alt 异兽魔都alt 惉惭惘惉惭alt ė„ė”œķ—¤ė„ė”œalt Mud to Mudalt Š”Š¾Ń€Š¾Ń…ŠµŠ“Š¾Ń€Š¾alt דו×Øוהדו×Øוalt דו×Øוהידו×Øו
Author: Hayashida Q.
Artist: Hayashida Q.
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story revolves around Kaiman, who does not remember who he was before he was transfigured by a Magic user. This transformation left him with a reptile's head, and a desire to find out the truth about who he really is. Accompanied by Nikaido, his female companion, he tracks down Magic Users in "The Hole" and unceremoniously chomps down on their head, hoping to find out who it was that put him in this state. One by one, they witness this "second man" inside the head of Kaiman, and after pulling them back out of his mouth he asks them all a question...
"What did the guy inside my head say?"
Go to Dorohedoro Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Manga like dorohedoro? New Window mohas
  • 13 Replies
Topic Dorohedoro likely extending to volume 20 New Window sundress
  • 3 Replies
Topic Kaiman's Fate? (SPOILERS!) New Window Nubblecakes
  • 4 Replies
Topic This series has consistently gone above and beyond expectations and the depths of imagination New Window Damn_Skippy
  • 9 Replies
Topic Explanation of what the fuck is going on (SPOILERS) New Window Reminiscent Cheeseburger
  • 1 Replies

531 Comments

wtf new volume already? wasnt thi supposed to be yearly or something?

you guys are awesome.
Holy shit I had no idea Dorohedoro was on here.

TIME TO REREAD THE ENTIRE THING.
A whole volume! Thanks GWR
SCORE!! UPDATES!! Love this manga, thnx for the new chapters :).
It's still hella confusing, BUT I STILL LIKE IT.
I really like this manga, but I kinda miss Kaiman. I know he's technically still around in the form of the boss/Aikawa, but it's not the same, and the manga feels empty without his personallity.
I wonder when we will get a new chapter.
Solipsist... I thought the exact same thing. Go onto Batoto to see if anything new has been released, I see "Dorohedoro - 4 days ago", go "OMGOFUGIUGEGFYEYG" and then get disappointed :(
This is one of those manga you just donĀ“t care about coherent story and just go along for one wonderful crazy ride.

The world is so unique and refreshing you just keep getting amazed over every little thing.

Love it.
An update? After two years? Are my eyes deceiving me?
...Heavens no, it's just a new language submission. That's just cruel, you guys.
This is amazing the characters are all awesome (even the bad guys). This is a must read if your looking for a nice change of pace.
Oh I see, it's intentional!
Katzilla because everyone thinks noi is a guy till they find out he is a she.
Why does the translation keep shifting between male and female pronouns for Noi? I keep thinking she's a transvestite or something...
GWR thanks so much for scanlating Dorohedoro,

On a scale from one to ten the randomness of this manga is banana.

Spoiler
Yeah, this manga is definitely unique! It's so confusing and awesome at the same time! I fucking love it!
Well, the first few chapters at least
Reminds me of blade runner...
This gets updated once a year, 2x if we are lucky, but every time is updated the whole volume is released at once, if you want to know when we'll get new chapters, look up the Japanese release date of the next volume.
is this still being updated anywhere? I'm a fan. Almost as weird as Nihei, but easier to follow.
is this still being updated anywhere? I'm a fan. Almost as weird as Nihei, but easier to follow.
umm kaimans human form (the gask mask guy) looks alot like the helghast from Killzone...
http://offtopia.11.forumer.com <--go there, and check why they took time to finish the volume. Plus the guys need donations for some series.
Man I thought this manga had disappeared off the face of the planet, nice to see it is being worked on again.
love this manga
didn't even notice that mangareader had volume 16!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics