Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 405votes)

Dorohedoro

Alt Names: alt 异兽魔都alt ドロヘドロalt 도로헤도로alt Mud to Mudalt Дорохедороalt דורוהדורוalt דורוהידורו
Author: Hayashida Q.
Artist: Hayashida Q.
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story revolves around Kaiman, who does not remember who he was before he was transfigured by a Magic user. This transformation left him with a reptile's head, and a desire to find out the truth about who he really is. Accompanied by Nikaido, his female companion, he tracks down Magic Users in "The Hole" and unceremoniously chomps down on their head, hoping to find out who it was that put him in this state. One by one, they witness this "second man" inside the head of Kaiman, and after pulling them back out of his mouth he asks them all a question...
"What did the guy inside my head say?"
Go to Dorohedoro Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Manga like dorohedoro? New Window mohas
  • 13 Replies
Topic Dorohedoro likely extending to volume 20 New Window sundress
  • 3 Replies
Topic Kaiman's Fate? (SPOILERS!) New Window Nubblecakes
  • 4 Replies
Topic This series has consistently gone above and beyond expectations and the depths of imagination New Window Damn_Skippy
  • 9 Replies
Topic Explanation of what the fuck is going on (SPOILERS) New Window Reminiscent Cheeseburger
  • 1 Replies

531 Comments

Spoiler

Oooooooooow yeaaaaaah!!!! Thanks for the chapter!!!!
I can see it now author's intention , Kaimans face was never intended to be fixed and the lizard head will be there permanently

So much stuff just happened, it was amazing.

Nikaido gained a bit of weight inside that devil suit i see.

You can't just give Nikaido back then take her away in the same chapter! Damn you Hayashidaaaaaaaa!

Did anyone remembered that Kaiman was still the MC?

I totally forgot.

Spoiler

I dunno, it read as straight drama to me, especially given the ending of the last chapter. The characters don't have the benefit of knowing the author's patterns and they don't know that they'll be able to resurrect next time. You'll rarely feel the impact of any drama if you meta into every story like that.

All I have to say about this chapter is YOooooOOOOOOO for about five minutes increasing in pitch slightly every few seconds

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

That's not what I said but thanks for the snark.

Spoiler

Woah, so Dorohedoro was supposed to be a drama all along? I thought it was about quirky adventures of different weirdos with occasinal (black) comedy and gory gore. Guess i was wrong!

That's not what I said but thanks for the snark.

Spoiler

Woah, so Dorohedoro was supposed to be a drama all along? I thought it was about quirky adventures of different weirdos with occasional (black) comedy and gory gore. Guess i was wrong!

YES! Busty Human Nikaido is back!

Spoiler

my god what is happening. 

So we on hiatus now? Hibana manga ceased publication...

Yes, the manga is on hiatus until it moves to Gessan in November.

There's still two chapters after 154 that haven't been scanlated though, plus a full-color short special that was in the last Hibana issue.

They're moving it to Gessan, it'll come back in November I think.

I Hate YOU  I Hate YOU I Hate YOU I Hate YOU I Hate YOU I Hate YOU I Hate YOU I Hate YOU I Hate YOU I Hate YOU!
Please don't post spoilers in the comments...

Don`t worry. They all die at least once in this story.

--------

I Hate YOU  I Hate YOU I Hate YOU I Hate YOU I Hate YOU I Hate YOU I Hate YOU I Hate YOU I Hate YOU I Hate YOU!

Please don't post spoilers in the comments...

I know its my own fault for scrolling a little below, but still, please hide it somehow (color) or use the spoiler tags.

Hory Shet! that was surely unexpected, Nikaido dying??? And I want you guys to remember Cayman was bitten by Haze in the previous chapter, and the wound absorbed the sludge. That's definitely gonna play a role ;)

Rip

What we learned this time:

1) Oh, god please, no

2) No

3) NOOOOOOOO!

This, too, is Dorohedoro!

Not cool, Hole-kun.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics