Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.37 - 52votes)

Kaitai Shinsho Ø

Alt Names: alt Kaitai Shinsho 0alt Kaitai Shinsho Zeroalt Kaitaishinsho 0alt Kaitaishinsho Zeroalt 怪体真书・零alt 怪体真書 0alt 怪体真書Øalt Кайтай Шиншо 0
Author: Kenmotsu Chiyo
Artist: Kenmotsu Chiyo
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsMedical MedicalRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A Byouma is a medical weapon created by ancient sorcerers to kill the infected or those around the infected and make it look like an illness. Even centuries after the sorcerers have died, these weapons still wander the world, infecting and killing people. Narutaki Soutaro and Izumo Momo are Shadow Doctors, trained to combat these Byouma through unorthodox means. Using magically created anti-Byouma medical equipment, they perform “operations” on the medical weapons to separate them from their hosts and destroy them. Will their special weapons and brilliant teamwork be enough to get rid of all the Byouma in the world?
Go to Kaitai Shinsho Ø Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

27 Comments

is this still ongoing?
It's a good story, but it has one shonen tendency that gets on my nerves to no end. The good guys never actually kill anyone. They fall into the same annoying shone philosophy that so may others do:
"Yeah, I know you murdered my whole family, slaughtered thousands of innocent people, tortured me and a lot of people important to me to get information, and then tried to use some ancient and forbidden magic to destroy the world....but it's ok. You had a rough childhood, so now that you've lost your power you can just kind of go do whatever you want. I'm sure you'll be a better person in the future."

But if you can get past those annoying shonen tendencies, it's a really good story.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics