Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 180votes)

Freaks' Squeele

Alt Names:
Author: Florent Maudoux
Artist: Florent Maudoux
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasySchool Life School LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Other
Description: Three students battle sadistic professors, annoying roommates and evil conspiracies at a second-rate university for superheroes. A French comic with heavy stylistic influences from American comics and Japanese manga, and tons of pop culture references.

Spin-off : Funerailles
https://bato.to/comic/_/comics/funerailles-r18401
Go to Freaks' Squeele Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Freaks Squeele Latest chapter discussions New Window truepurple
  • 3 Replies
Topic Praise this comic thread New Window truepurple
  • 2 Replies
Topic English Release in the workd New Window Jing2487
  • 18 Replies
Topic the project New Window Ralan
  • 9 Replies
Topic Harry Potter reference New Window Clayton Rickey
  • 7 Replies

256 Comments

Ok squeelatrix... as characters, it was a tough decision between Xiong Mao and Ombre... but what to say ? Xiong Mao is an amazingly beautiful woman... I just can't resist her! LOL
hey, I put a character poll on my blog page if you want to vote for your fave :)

http://squeelatrix.wordpress.com/
dr.weissfudherr agreed. Pretty sad ombre lost his home.
another very good chapter !
funny action packed and with school
sooo awesome
thanks for the translations!
I have a feeling that the UAH is planning to raise a school of villians/anti-heros! vs Saint-Ange's heros!
This is amazing!
Surprisingly fun, entertaining, well drawn and it has a good story going.Waiting patiently for more
this is a great comic. it's funny, well drawn, and the story is just getting more interesting!
Another great read, Squeelatrix. Thanks
Thanks for the new chapter, squeelatrix !

Since I found this comics I've been anxious waiting for new releases... LOL I'm really enjoying this comics and the funny thing is that I didn't even know that the french could do comics with such good quality.
i think i like this comic too much
i made the EEEEE sound when the new chapter released
i must love slice of life when we got comedy action and the supernatural
or maybe its ombre
who knows!
Thanks Squeelatrix, for the release. So far they've been great.
not to sound like i don't like the french but they now have two things which i can thank them for
parkour and this comic
wait is this a french webcomic or a regular comic? i would love to see more of this, heck i looked up a wikipedia page of it, sadly it is in french and google translate won't translate it
as said before
it is a mix of sky high and the supernatural
it is good
@dr.weissfudherr
I had the first few chapters as a backlog, now I'm working on it as I have time. Which has been abundant recently. No relation to the actual publishing schedule, which is about a volume a year. The pace might slow down once I finish volume 2 have to start doing my own scanning...
I did some research and I find out there's 4 volumes for this series. The chapter 5 encloses volume 1. Just to know... there's a date of release for chapters of volume 2 ?
Unbelievable! This is a very very good "manga"... I'm really looking foward for this one...
Really good stuff.
Squeelatrix thank you for your hard work.
This was surprising . Hope there will be more .
What started off as sky high gone 300 with a spice of wuxing was definitely epic. Sure hope for more to come.
Sweet title! Best non-manga comic I've read in ages!! :D
wow..chapter 4 and 5 sure is kick ass, hilarious and awesome
Wow this is awesome .Cant wait for the next chapter.
y do those damn french like manga/comics so much? they serialize almost as much as the U.S does.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics