Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.37 - 75votes)

Kanokon

Alt Names: alt かのこんalt 彼女はこん、とかわいく咳をしてalt Kanojo wa Kon, to Kawaiku Seki o Shite
Author: Nishino Katsumi
Artist: Yamaki Rin
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: On the very first day that innocent country boy, Oyamada Kouta, transfers to a city high school, the prettiest girl in school asks him to meet her alone. They meet in the music room, all alone. Her shining hair and entreating eyes! Her flushed cheeks! Her sweet lips! Her... fox tail?!!
Go to Kanokon Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Just label this as a... New Window @Psycho@
  • 6 Replies
Topic PLEASE!!!! New Window MrAnarchist
  • 3 Replies
Topic Last chapter (47) New Window Bluejewel
  • 0 Replies
Topic Last chapter (47) New Window Bluejewel
  • 0 Replies

61 Comments

15 Light novel volumes and 9 manga volumes, so yeah, they cut off parts of the story.
I just looked at it online and it says there are 15 volumes out for this manga? Anyone know anything about this?
This one switched between a lot scanlator groups. Besides that anyone else getting a little lost in the storyline? It sorta starts jumping around and gets to be really confusing to me at least? A lot of things just appear and don't make a lot of sense as well. But this manga was so funny so enjoyed it in the end! Even though it's still not entirely scanlated :(
Is it a coincidence that Chizuru sounds like C'thulhu?
Does anybody else feel like there's something really huge missing between ch 42 and 43, or somewhere before there? I mean, all of a sudden they start talking about things like the 8-headed dragon thing like everybody knows the whole story already, when until that point nobody seemed to really understand what was going on at all. It's just, you're 40 chapters into a series and all of a sudden you go to the next chapter and it's the middle of a war and nobody seems surprised about it. Am I missing something?
You know.. it's been a while since scanlations start..
The problem I've seen, the base problem itself, is because readers/leechers took the scanlators' effort for granted.
Scanlators want to share the great works mangakas has made.
Then some people decided to exploit it. Others try to take credit for work they don't do. Some, tries to make money of it. And increasingly, leechers demand for more effort from scanlators as if they are obliged to do so.

By now, the problem has escalated and has been covered under layers and layers of pretense.
All in all, it's just us being human. Greed is part of our nature.
It's not right, but it's not wrong either.
People just have to try to suck it up, scanlators or leechers. Problem is, there are a miniscule number of scanlators compared to the number of leechers. If you try to weigh them up, then, yeah you should respect the scanlators. Not allowing the scanlators to speak up for themselves is straight up bullying XD

That's my 2c~
Anyway~ back to the manga~ Hmm the journey near the ending wasn't as exciting as I expected~ The earlier arcs were more fun, but the end story looks fitting :)
I think it's hilarious when a group actually thinks a manga is their own property. Reminds me of that one that did Veritas. Now there was some pretentious little asses. That fiasco with the Breaker's author was facepalm worthy.

I'm just happy that it's done to bother with a certain group throwing a hissy fit over it. So thanks to Pinoy scans for continuing it.
@Derek

How is it sniping? I mean Lolitannia didn't even start scanning it till chapter 40 anyway.
I always seem stuck thinking, in these last few chapters of urban fantasy mangas...

"How much different would this be if the MCs had the intellectual foresight to bring shotguns and AKs?"
Only ONE chapter left.....Arghhh!! I wanna read that now!
almost ending,around 3/2 chapter maybe..hope so its will be happy end~_<
What happened? Within a week, two chapters were uploaded. And now it stopped. WHAT HAPPENED?!
Damn, I'm so fu**ing jealous of Kouta!
Superb awesome manga, the only one that the MC actually grow a pair!

From a normal school boy, later sharpen enough by his girlfriend and become an Erokaiser.
2 more ... and finally this manga get finish in translated ...
This manga is becoming more and more hentai before reaching the end of the story. And Kouta getting closer to the title of "Erokaiser".
2 chapters in one week?! Wow! Lucky day!
volume 9 is the end, damn it it's freaking awesome.
just 3 more ?
(hoping translator make a pack out of that and release soon ...)
3 chapters left
IT'S ALIIIIVVVVEEEE!!!!!!
AT LAST!!!!!
MrAnarchist: <sarcasm>Because after all, we all know nobody actually speaks any of those weird languages. Do you know what's even weirder? There's this massive pretence throughout the manga world that these things were originally written in Japanese, of all notions. It's like there's supposed to be this massive publishing industry not in English. Come on, pull the other one.</sarcasm>
derek to be fair they havent release a chapter for this project in 6 months so its not really sniping with half year passing by since the last chapter.
Of course Pinoy snipes the project without even looking at Lolitannia's website for more than 5 seconds.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics