Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 87votes)

Seishun Kouryakuhon

Alt Names: alt 青春攻略本alt Manual to Teenage Lifealt Seishun Kouryaku-bonalt Youth Strategy Guide
Author: Akizuki Sorata
Artist: Akizuki Sorata
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: What’s a guy to do when he attends an all boys’ school that’s next to an all girls’ school? Especially when the girl he likes attends that same all girls’ school? Form a strategy, make friends in high places, and concentrate on running.
Go to Seishun Kouryakuhon Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

23 Comments

I love this so, so much. It's quite sad because it's reminding me of what will happen to me in less than a month's time.

Weird... there are glaring differences in the translation of the extra chapter (3.5) between Aerandria and Sumie's new one. All the way down to characters saying something in one that's attributed to another character saying it in the other. I wonder which version is more accurate?

That can happen.  Translation from one language into another is an art and it isn't always easy to tell who says what from the raws.  As a translator myself, there have been instances when there have been six possible versions of one sentence.

God I love this. I wish there was more.

friends through thick and thin..  

fully recommended... 100% you're gonna like it...either you're gonna relate to the story or you want to have this kind of friendship.. ^^

soo cool!!

Weird... there are glaring differences in the translation of the extra chapter (3.5) between Aerandria and Sumie's new one. All the way down to characters saying something in one that's attributed to another character saying it in the other. I wonder which version is more accurate?

God, this manga is so refreshing. No spineless dweeb MCs, idiot shounen blockheads, harems, tsundere... just normal dudes trying to get the most out of what time they've got left together. It may be boring to some but I truly enjoy realistic slice-of-life like this. :)

liked this extra too, her stories are so good.      I really love this manga, one of the better slice of lifes. 

the extra chapter was so #worthit .

I cried. This is awesome!

the end is always the saddest yet best part of a manga
makes me...a little jealous. I wanna be friends with them. :P
So heartwarming *o*
oh my god this manga is so good!! so touching and cute (the characters too lol) and the whole bittersweetness about how things are ending... how this time of life is ending is so relateable and makes me feel how bittersweet it all is too. Not only that, but it's so positive :). the art is beautiful, too. <3
dang it manga, you were so great you kept me up until 4am!
This one really shows the great friendships people get during their life, I was touched. I want to hug this story. It filled me with happiness and awwww.
this manga said everything, it showed all the feelings about leaving high school, really beautiful....
remind me of my friends in high school...
She writes really good male characters.
@AddNine i agree this has such good potential to continue. i loved it almost made me cry a couple times cause it reminded me of my highschool graduation.
I didn't see the time when i read it x)
Wish this was a more longer series.
Ahh. I like when there's less drama and more cute.
Darn!!! Why am I such a sucker for shoujo manga, where the main character are guys...щ(゚Д゚щ)
love this author's work
everything is so heart-warming

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics