Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 190votes)

Hitsugi no Chaika

Alt Names: alt Coffin Princess Chaikaalt Hitsugime no Chaikaalt 棺姫のチャイカalt 棺姫【ひつぎ】のチャイカalt 棺姬柴卡alt 棺姬恰伊卡alt Гроб принцессы чайки
Author: Sakaki Ichirou
Artist: Sakayama Shinta
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Toru Acura, an incredibly lazy man with some hidden talents, has been forced by his sister Akari to actually go outside and search for work. However, he is in for a big surprise when he meets Chaika Trabant in the forest, and they are suddenly attacked by a monster! How will they survive? Who is this mysterious girl, and why is she being targeted?

adaptation of the light novel written by Sakaki Ichirou with illustrations by Namaniku ATK

Related:

> Hitsugi no Chaikakka
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/hitsugi-no-chaikakka-r11442 )
Go to Hitsugi no Chaika Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The girl's name is "Trabant" New Window ernabc
  • 12 Replies

330 Comments

Ohohoho eyebrows loli :3
@Defry Dude is high as f*ck, talking with bots and sh*t.
I mean, no, just no, the sister won't allow it, she so possesive, she surely would trap him in a dungeon and f*ck him all day long for the rest of his life, I would be envious.
I like both the loli and the yandere/sadistic sister, I wouldn't mind him having a threesome and some harmony to be between them. Then together they bring destruction about... yehm this is what I'd like to think this story is about.
on-and-off yandere-ness. anyway.
vivi so cute <3
Chaika is so cute.
The sister, oh god the sister, sexy.
First time seeing a saboteur fight. A skilled mercenary with trouble/trauma using his abilites. Hawt Yandere sister, who is 2 seconds from raping him in the night and stuffing full of holes in the morning. Awesome stuff. The plot can only get better from here.
THEY FINALLY UPDATED!!!
Yandere alert!!! I`m already in love with this manga.
P.S. Not only "trabant"-east european "plastic" cars maker seems unusual for a surname, even "Chaika" in russian means seagull, which is definetely weird choise for a name.
What a sadistic imouto....
I've never been a fan of the goth loli, or any loli for that matter, but I'm willing to put up with it in this case just to see where the manga goes.
Overall good, it is monthly or bimonthly not sure but it deserves the wait.
@foolslove

Well regarding a comment that was made on this website of a series that I read, when it say "February issue" it means that it will release in January and as well it's publish in shounen ace which is a monthly magazine.
Chaika Trabant ?
Judging by the end of the second chapter, it's a bi-monthly release, not monthly. Which makes me even more sad considering I quite like this.
I actually want to see more strong Protagonist like the trend in 90s.....seeing too many wimp cry even before seeing the enemy face type of protagonist make me feel sad for manga these day
I want to complain about the gun design ; _ ;

and looks like the "already strong" type of main character is the trend nowadays eh.. . _ .

@soranokira

That's just a type of yandere... not a heavy one tho :v
A brocon sister yet who wants to kill him for not working. I don't know what to make of this but I guess the character is original eh.
and dat gun on the cover! is awfully inefficient. but we'll need more to see how well it develops.
@eduard: a crazy one, isn't that obvious?
@Thorn, considering the number of pages it might be a monthly release.

I can't understand what type of sister he has :P
YESS. New chapter :3
Thanks VIscans!
why oh why is it released at such legnths? so what is this one like 4-5 releases a year if we are lucky? That makes me a sad Panda....
I just love it...
Pahaha. It's based on the PTR-D which was also used by Suou in Darker Than Black.
Elephant gun ftw.
Looking forward to the next chapter of this, looks to have some great potential and the art is great.
Think of it like this, the sniper rifle is merely a container for the magic spell. It concentrates the magic shot into a single bullet to blast at the enemy, which is why you can't just shoot it, because the bullets have to be made, or enchanted.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics