Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 513votes)

Oyasumi Punpun

Alt Names: alt İyi Uykular Punpunalt Boa noite, Punpun!alt Bonne nuit Punpun !alt Buenas noches, Punpunalt Buona notte Punpunalt Dobranoc Punpun!alt Good Night Pung Pungalt Goodnight Punpunalt Goodnight Punpunalt Hyvää yötä Punpunalt Magandang Gabi Punpunalt Noapte bună Punpunalt Oyasumi Pun Pun
Author: Asano Inio
Artist: Asano Inio
Genres: Drama DramaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Witness the titular Punpun - who is depicted as a tiny, caricatured bird in an otherwise normal human setting - as he copes with his dysfunctional family and friends, his love interest, his oncoming adolescence and his hyperactive mind.
Go to Oyasumi Punpun Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Wrapping up this winter New Window Akaelda
  • 1 Replies

225 Comments

How is this a comedy? All I feel is despair. 10/10 manga though.
Spoiler

Has anyone ever tried to do the eye thing that Mimura and his friend do? To me it's as difficult as licking my elbow...
I have just finished reading all of this manga in one go.
Please kill me now. ;-;
spoiler alert: PUNPUN KILLS

dumbledore...
This is so beautiful.

That taxi scene was so intense, fuck. I don't know what would I have done if that taxi ever stopped.

I knew it all along that Aiko was also lying. Thank God.
Really good, but heavy stuff. I have to take long breaks between the volumes because it's just too much for me.
Thanks again !
thanks for the update i love this one really more humanistic .
[spoiler ] So, was Aiko vergin? [/spoiler ]
So, was Aiko?
Sachi ...
that beautiful scene from long ago repeated with more beautiful feels.
the author just raped my mind in and out ... have mercy on your readers will ya? orz
things.. are starting to get "better"
Ch. 102, page 8:

Spoiler
Thanks for the update. Time for some weed...
Great, new release one whole book. Now, let's start the depression party.
Yes, this will be translated but Hox who's doing the scanlation takes his/her time to translate whole volume and then uploads all chapters at once. Each volume is realised every half a year I think. So next chapters will be out around June.
just finished reading this

really liked the beginning and just when it started to get my attention again (didn't really liked the middle depressed part cause of the slow story progression ) the translation ended ;(

will this be further translated?
Last page of chapter 99 : a translator could die from this, you know :D
I wanna blow my head off. Btw, another 1 year before we got new chapter eh? xD
This manga's pretty dark... I wasn't expecting this with a main character that resembles some sort of bird. :\
Thank you KidCongo for the uploads of this and a number of other oft overlooked series. You seem to have an eye for the diamonds.

Thank you Hox as well for continuing with the scanlation work.
Thanks a lot, really, for uploading this to batoto and for the new chapter... good work !
It's strange, how things sometimes work out.
This is probably my favorite manga. I haven't seen an update for this anywhere since April...anyone know when the next chapter is?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics