Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.43 - 51votes)

50 Million Km

Alt Names: alt 50 Million Kilometeralt 50 Million Km - Her and My Distancealt 5000만kmalt 5000만km - 그녀와 나의 거리alt Distance Between Her and I: 50 Million Kilometersalt 그녀와 나의 거리 5000만kmalt Fifty Million Kilometersalt Her and My Distance 50 Million Km
Author: Park Jin Woo
Artist: Thor
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyPsychological PsychologicalSci-fi Sci-fi
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Dr Kim works at the Korean equivalent of NASA. He has talent, brains and is unparalleled with his programming skills.

One day, he hacks into the Mars Rover and catches the glimpse of an alien. Unfortunately, the device wasn't recording at the time and so he has no proof and clearly no one believes him. And as fate may have it, that alien has come to Earth believing she had been caught on video and wanting nothing more than delete that proof before her boss finds out.

Misunderstandings ensures as the two characters meet and are forced to work together as a new group of aliens start stirring trouble on Earth.
Go to 50 Million Km Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

88 Comments

I'm really liking how this is going! :D
Awesome manhwa! Hope they keep updating it!
meh, i hate his brother... The girl said he was planning something... seems like he knows about the aliens since he got so angry when he said that.
Interesting art, kind of loose plot but it might get good~
Looks interesting:D
hasn'T mars a lower gravity than earth?
i don't think elves come from Mars it looks like a outpost rather then a civilized planet, and with the comment on intersteller travel i think the elves come from a more lush planet in another galaxy.
so elves comes from mars, that explain everything :)
ARRGG stupid cliffhanger i need moar
Nice art, for now i must say i like it. looks like he might get a crush on a alien? :P
nice art work.....
I want capter 2 now lol.
Nice Manhwa!!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics