Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.5 - 156votes)

Nowhere Boy

Alt Names: alt End of the Worldalt 지상 최악의 소년 (정필원)alt Nowhere Boy (JUNG Pil-won)
Author: Jung Pil-Won
Artist: Jung Pil-Won
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Nowhere Boy Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Nowhere Boy Discussion New Window Sratis
  • 10 Replies

124 Comments

10 Chapters left!
i sincerely started to cry with systematization...
Don't go hyun! make her suffer!!!
*Sigh* .. when ch 17 come out .. i was like .. shjt what happened i forgot ... >> read from chapter 1 again .... When chap 18 come out ... rinse and repeat... seriously this thing need to release faster .... and then my follow list notice me oof chapter 20 .... just to find out it's not available ... seriously what the fuck? i understand it's some kind of delay time until the translator give an ok to the public on other website other their own ... but seriously ? WTF
Posted ImageThere, there Hyun, everything will hopefully be alright
first i thought it's going to be silly comic but wow is a masterpiece, soo good
wtf kind of mother is this????... if i ever met a real one ... i would fking beat her to death.... she's even worst than those fking teenage girls pregnant...
If you just stumbled onto this, rest assured, it's a must read.
dad is a douche
    • Gir likes this
*manhwa
i recommend this manga
I have never read anything like this all i can say is its breath taking and worth reading.
lolol
This is pure gold, i tell ya pure gold....
This webtoon is fantastic, i want to know how it continues!
On Naver the chapters are around 30, is possible to know how the scanlation team wants to recuperate them (1 a week, every time possible or whitout a specific periodicity)?
I love it <3 D:
I love it <3 D:
I thought I wouldn't stop laughing. Then I did.
Poor Hyun! I feel for him.
I've only experienced non-existence for a few seconds and it was so terrifying.
I don't want to imagine what's it like to endure that his whole life.
I hope the mangaka didn't experience similar. It's scary.
One of the few stories that made me cry. Really worth reading if you ignore the crappy parts.
Photo
TsundereChan
Feb 16 2012 12:09 AM
starts out silly
but gets really good a few chapters in
so dont stop reading after the first couple of chapters
you'll miss out on somthing awesome
Yes! Been waiting for this beautiful thing to hit Batoto too.
ah finally I can read this masterpiece on batoto
where are the chapters?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics