Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 81votes)

Touhou Ibarakasen ~ Wild and Horned Hermit.

Alt Names: alt Eastern Thorned Poet Hermitalt Touhou Ibarakasen - Wild and Horned Hermit.alt Touhou Ibarakasen: Wild and Horned Hermit.alt WaHHalt 東方茨歌仙 ~ Wild and Horned Hermit.
Author: Zun
Artist: Azuma Aya
Genres: Comedy ComedyFantasy FantasySlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Continuing in the Touhou series, this one follows the footsteps of Silent Sinner in Blue, Inaba of the Moon & Inaba of the Earth, and the Sangetsusei trilogy.

This time, Marisa comes across a mysterious hermit outside the Human Village. However, as she tells Reimu about her, the hermit is seen sneaking around the Hakurei Shrine. She's Ibara Kasen, a strange, bandaged ascetic of unknown nature and ability who's far more aware of them and Gensoukyou than either realizes.
Go to Touhou Ibarakasen ~ Wild and Horned Hermit. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

112 Comments

Happy comiket 86!

Spoiler

But seriously, just was is Kasen planning? The youkai bigshots seem to think she's more devious than what we've seen of her so far.

Spoiler

Spoiler

But seriously, just was is Kasen planning? The youkai bigshots seem to think she's more devious than what we've seen of her so far.

Religious war, oh dammit. I need TH13.5 in English soon.

poor nitori.... bbut shes so adorable when shes sad

ooooooh, looks like the truth on Kasen is finally going to be revealed!

I suppose Kasen is refering to Yuugi there.

Suika also has The worm, in Strange and Bright nature deity ch18.

For fan sake, resurrect MIMA in next chapter!

you dont mean reincarn her?

For fan sake, resurrect MIMA in next chapter!
My first comment in a long while just had to be about... hobgoblins...

@manga2x I know right?
Alls well that ends well... except for the Hobgoblins working under Remilia.
I never expect to see a Goblin.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics