Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * - - (3.05 - 59votes)

Isekai Elf no Dorei-chan

Alt Names: alt 異世界エルフの奴隷ちゃん
Author: Kankitsu Yusuru
Artist: Yaya Hinata
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description:
Go to Isekai Elf no Dorei-chan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

42 Comments

Happy slaves only exist in dumb isekai.

always good to have a h***** author to draw a manga.

I enjoyed it very much. Also, don't be mislead by the title, this isn't an isekai manga.

Heh, I dunno. I found it to be so blatantly over the top that it was enjoyable.

It depends on whether or not it can keep escalating the genre's cliches if it wants to stay afloat, however. It can get old really quickly.

I've never said no to a manga on the first chapter... Until now.

Easy, just treat it as a parody so you don't need to think to enjoy it.

Short!?

The manga was so bad that this man had a stroke while typing this and died.

No no, that was either a Tumblrite or an SJW that offended himself to death, so nothing of value was lost that day.

Its "Elf slave Wat do"-The Manga, if silly shit like that triggers you this hard you should re-evaluate your life-decisions so far.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So... this will be a story about the daily life of the slave elf as the protagonist, with the hero being a support cast? I have some doubts with this storys potential. But it is a viewpoint I'm curious about. The Heroine's side of an isekai story if it goes deeper than the rest.

Better put some shading on those MC's eyes--gotta make it as easy as possible for the readers to self-insert!

Seriously though, this dude's character design might as well have a "your face here" slapped above his neck.

What is even happening here? I know nothing. Is this supposed to be one of those gag manga's?

Manga/Anime is trash and so am I! But even I have standards.

Japan. Please. You win. You can stop. We get it. There's no limit to how bad you can make your manga.

Just stop.

Just.

The manga was so bad that this man had a stroke while typing this and died.

Japan. Please. You win. You can stop. We get it. There's no limit to how bad you can make your manga.

Just stop.

Just.

Stop.
Finished it for you. But this really is incredibly bad, so bad it isn't even funny.

Just stop.

Just.

wut, no description? but

"The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised"

hmmmmm.... guess i'll give it a read

Sorry, the description was never translated to Korean so I couldn't tl it. It's the top left text on the first page, google tl(proofread a bit) is:

"Elf, who decided to live as a slave in a labyrinth city, had a life of "Sasushi" together with her rival slave Inumimi. Can Elf survive in this world full of slavery?? A cheap husband and two slaves brings about a somewhat lewd comedy (?) Daily life comedy, opening act!!"

Original is:

"ひょんなことから迷宮都市で奴隷として生きることになったエルフちゃんは、ライバル奴隷の犬耳ちゃんと一緒に『さすごしゅ』ライフをおくっていた。 奴隷の溢れるこの世界でエルフちゃんは生き残ることができるのか!? チートなご主人さまと、2人の奴隷ちゃんによる、ちょっぴりエッチでときどき腹黒(?)な日常コメディ、開幕!!"

wut, no description? but

"The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised"

hmmmmm.... guess i'll give it a read

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics