Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 64votes)

Siscon ani to brocon imouto ga shōjiki ni nattara

Alt Names: alt シスコン兄とブラコン妹が正直になったらalt When a Siscon Brother and Brocon Sister Become Honest
Author: Hano Haruka
Artist: Hano Haruka
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Even in high school, Ritsu and Uta really get along. Suddenly, they have to pretend to be lovers...!? The real brother-sister exciting love comedy starts!!
Go to Siscon ani to brocon imouto ga shōjiki ni nattara Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raw's for this manga New Window AnimeCruizer
  • 2 Replies

86 Comments

90% of the tags on batoto are shit.

Berserk: Comedy.

YEAH TOP TIER COMEDY

the rape is comedy i guess? 

The only people who like incest manga are those that have no siblings. I'd vomit at the thought of dating my sister.

Or people who want a cute siblings instead the annoying one that they already has, 

just wishing that this story won't end like oreimo

My honest opinion:

Spoiler

oh boy......... when you addicted to NTR , normal love(vanilla) story dont excite you anymore . trust me.... i already fallen to that genre too deep

tfw i don't even have little sister 

The only people who like incest manga are those that have no siblings. I'd vomit at the thought of dating my sister.

My honest opinion:

Spoiler

found good manga when bato is closing. sad face

Same. I'd vomit x2. it's really unsettling.

normalfags? wtf is this shit a fanfic for 9gagers?

not really . i have sibling . i hate her and she hate me . i never think wanting dated my sister either, i just want her just shut up  more often when she meet me  .  i enjoy this because this is a fiction

Have 2 siblings, i wouldnt date em much less fuck em but i still relish at incest stories.

I think the smut tag is there because it's supposed to be real? Since there's nothing really smutty about it.

I'm more afraid it will turn into a harem.

This is totally smut, if chapter 2 doesn't make it clear enough, I don't know how else to convince you.

Specifically, pages 9 and 10.

YAHOOOOO YAHOOOOOO YES OH YESS!!! . this world need more incest manga

YEAH TOP TIER COMEDY

It's so fucking funny I cry everytime I re-read certain scenes.

I think the smut tag is there because it's supposed to be real? Since there's nothing really smutty about it.

YEAH TOP TIER COMEDY

THE TING GOES SKRRRRRAAAAAH!!!

Following out of principle.

new manga in the final days of batoto. haha fml 

I have my suspicion that before this is all said and done, you will find out they aren't related or it will be some stupid "They love each other, but won't be together" like Oreimo.

Noice.

One thing leads to another, and it's Yosuga no Sora all over again.

or it will be some stupid "They love each other, but won't be together" like Oreimo.

But, in Oreimo, they ARE together. Just read after story.

oreimo... cough cough* +18

(Smut)... yes... Yes... YES!!! I WELCOME THE DESCENT INTO THE ABYSS.

Me: omg that was just gross, another ince...

Inner me: follow it

*click follow

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics