Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.3 - 10votes)

Mr. Fullswing

Alt Names: alt Mr. Full Swingalt Mr.Fullswing
Author: Suzuki Shinya
Artist: Suzuki Shinya
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Baseball, girls, gags, and one big idiot, that's Mr Fullswing for you. The new generation of sports/gag manga has been born with the release of this insane series. So what are you waiting for? Get to reading!
Go to Mr. Fullswing Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

11 Comments

We are back boyz !!!

60775980.jpg

Gonna have to do the manga dance, now. Got plenty of rain around here recently anyway.

I LOVE this manga. I have the full volumes back home and have read the whole series at least 3 times already. It is really funny and have a pretty good story as well. Sadly towards the last few volumes the author reduced the comedy parts. Overall, one of my most favorite comedy and sports manga and i read ALOT.

If any group is interested on continuing this and have the indonesian scans, I can probably translate from Indonesian to English. If a group contacts me within the next few days and dont have the indonesian scans, I can try to bring the whole series with me back to the states. 

I WANT MORE......

who doesn't want more

Wonder if anyone will pick this up?

i got excited for a second, then my hopes were crushed

THIS MANGA TOO HILARIOUS!! My stomach hurt because too much laughing! XD
i have the entire volumes. you won't regret reading it if you're searching for comedy....
Great crazy series, I sure don't always catch the references but it still tends to leave me howling with laughter
I WANT MORE......

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics