Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 129votes)

Reversible!

Alt Names: alt 可汉可娘alt 一男兩制alt リバーシバル!alt Reversible School Lifealt Reversible! School Lifealt Двуличная школьная жизнь
Author: Suemitsu Dicca
Artist: Suemitsu Dicca
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderSchool Life School LifeShounen Ai Shounen Ai
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shuu Kaidou is sent away to an all boys boarding school with a very strange rule: half the students must take turns to dress as girls!

WARNING: Contains a lot of "bulge" panties scenes, don't read if you not ok with CDs or Traps.
Go to Reversible! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic A Few Considerations for the Series. New Window Tsumi
  • 1 Replies

128 Comments

What the hell with this setting...
I'll read... Try to, at least.
You wonder? It's buttseck, mate. Lots of buttseck >:)

Touma's just tsundere. Betcha he enjoyed eeeeeeeeeeevry blows ;)
I wonder what he did, when he got sended there. They did not want to awnser that one :P
Too much propaganda and a main character who is obviously easily manipulated. Basically, the exact same problems as in No Bra.

Gotta love social ignorance/bias in manga. Well, at least I stuck with it for five chapters. I tried.
NICCEE ECCHHIII PANTY SHOTS!!!!....no...wait....somethings off here....hmmmm.....right....im a straight guy....weirdly they still nice tho...0.0
Pretty darn weird manga
That Tsubaki really looks like a girl. lol
@Cydric Panty shots are panty shots, being trap or not, its smexy.
I wonder how many guys are able to keep their sanity after graduation
Me Gusta....
Posted Image If you stop and think about it...all the "Panty Shots" are actually "Cock Shots" soooo yeah...I'm not reading this Posted Image
It's not getting bad - if all the eerie and creepy things are worrying you. Also the ecchi. -is very much enjoying it-

Rather, it's getting interesting, since I'd wondered how the author would keep this from being cliche and here's my answer.
Well it desn't hurt to mix it up a little. "Fluffy" series can get boring or at least put people off. With this turn of events, there is definitely no chance of it being "fluffy".
I had never noticed that "ecchi" tag before now. You're right, it does hurt a little.... lol
This is getting eery and dark...
how do i put this...... its getting weird and a little bit scary .......
Oh fuck. It is getting scary.
That`s otaku magic again. While subconsciously hating any type of yaoi or shounen ai, I`m quite okay with gender-bender. Though tag ecchi still hurts me a bit, but I can bear with it.
LOL, Funny i wonder how to ends. That what he did was nothing important and they all look huh ? :P can't wait for more
LoL people saying this give nightmares, Psychological tag is on people, learn to read.
Also should this be seinen? well, all I have to say is: AMAZING!
this seems too traumatizing to even give a chance imagine having to go to a school like that ... i would die inside and eventually jump off of a building
Gah I wish I could edit my comments. adding in psychological tag due to some psychological-like content mainly after chapter 4.
somehow I really like this, maybe due to the serious content portions of it.
....too dangerous and creepy to advance further..
isn't this more like Yaio and Gender Bender?
Starting to get a bit dark... interesting.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics