Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 53votes)

High School Inari Tamamo-chan!

Alt Names: alt お稲荷JKたまもちゃん!alt O-Inari JK Tamamo Chan
Author: Yuuki Ray
Artist: Yuuki Ray
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedySchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tamamo says she’s a transfer student from Kyoto, but her true identity is an Inari from the Fushimi Inari Shrine! Most adults see her as a beautiful young girl, but her classmates see her for what she really is, which they keep underwraps as they interact with her in this heartfelt comedy manga!
Go to High School Inari Tamamo-chan! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

46 Comments

Spoiler

it's a perfectly normal human girl what are you talking about??

Oh hey. Me and my friends were *attempting* a scanlation of this, but it completely fell through considering everyone in the group hated eachother /shrug

My furry can't be this cute mmm...

imagine cuddlin with tama-chan, must be soft desu~

MidoriKitzune
Dec 31 2017 07:16 PM

Stage 2,5 furry is still fine~

I dunno why but why do I get this feeling that Amaterasu's laughing her heart out at how her poor messenger (I dont think she uses furballs but chickens if memory serves) just failed in that and how she's the sort of medium for offerings.

I was hoping for a fluffy-tailed monmusu type...

But erm... a bit too western furry for my tastes.

mon-musume =/= furry

get out of here! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

I was hoping for a fluffy-tailed monmusu type...

But erm... a bit too western furry for my tastes.

better check my chart first....

Furrychart.jpg

So is it semi furry or furry? I leaning towards semi but i'm not sure

did someone bring any insulin? too much sugar intake when I read this, I might die.

better check my chart first....

Furrychart.jpg

Yaaasss finally scanlated! Been waiting for this day ever since I saw it the first time on Yuuki Ray's twitter.

Soo...

Am I a furry now?
She’s better than hypocrite brian griffin. I like her

I love that whole school, everyone falling over themselves to protect her identity is amazing.

Updated the first two chapters' credits page, forgot to credit someone. Apologies.

MIKON

Looks interesting, thanks for translating!

Spoiler

Not your typical kitsune-god-messeger girl for sure. Very cute, got nothing to complain though. Followed...

Yes.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics