Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.4 - 47votes)

Tiara

Alt Names: alt 티아라alt 无概念少女
Author: Lee Yun-Hee
Artist: Kara
Genres: Comedy ComedyFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Prashian is an aristocratic line gifted with 500 years of life and special powers. Elan are "normal people" who live 100 years. In the place where these two "peoples" live together, there is a Litra Palia living among them without knowing her own name. Following the orders of servants, she lives off the charity provided by the Prashian among the Elan. She is but a "pet."

Comic: http://webtoon.daum.net/market/view/6353
Go to Tiara Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

42 Comments

Wow!!! i loved it XD
This is sooo interesting! I can't wait for the next chapter. And everytime... When theres a new chapter and I finished reading it. I will start pulling my hair out. .... :x
Kischel reminds me Oz somewhat. He's so cute. :>
So ridiculously cute! I love the heroine. xD
Omg, I'm dying from laughter xD
Elan - Human
Phrasian - Human with power and long life span (why has yet to be explained) - Most if not all are nobles
Pet - an elan who is completely cared for by a Phrasian master
Hummoncouls - A being brought to life by magic (text book) that the Phrasian's use to battle for them apparently many are famous and they try to keep there Hum... hidden for the most part.
I can't follow any of the terms very well, but I'm still enjoying this series.

Keep up the good work scan group
Ah, so relieved she's not stupid. Hilariously crazy ....but not stupid. *whew*
Spoiler

CLIMBING ARE FOR WEAKLINGS
AddNine Yes. The authors started using colored pages
「Ty ♥」 Is it really supposed to be colored?
I love this!!! :D
answers! Yeah
wait where chapter six will either way... I love thsi chapter... Now I want read more!!!!! lol trashcan! I change my rating four stars unbaised if I was biased it would get five
It's isn't a bad 3 star read. The main protaginist is fiesty and got anemisia (sorta). There mean girls and bishes. This could be my favorite 3 star read!
Very interesting
I like it there are lots of questions but by next chapter I hope for answers

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics