Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.63 - 54votes)

Guild no Cheat na Uketsukejou

Alt Names: alt ギルドのチートな受付嬢alt The Guild's Cheat Receptionist
Author: Natsu Ni Kotatsu
Artist: Yatuki Akehisa
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyGender Bender Gender Bender
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: One day, due to God’s mistake, Tomoaki Akino’s life was accidentally snatched away. Though he gratefully accepted the cheat offered as an apology and reincarnated, he was reborn as a female elf! Then time passed, and Tomoaki now works as the intelligent and beautiful receptionist named Ilya in the Luneville branch of the Guild Association. In a world of swords and magic, her job in the guild begins today.
Go to Guild no Cheat na Uketsukejou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

45 Comments

Oh boy. I love all-you-can-cheat restaurants. They always leave me satisfied.

But 2 hours later you're hungry again.

I guess it comes with the "god mode".

I would personally like to see a no clip mode. Would be pretty interesting. Maybe the mc could pose as a ghost.

It's true that even if I had god-like strength I would push the actual work onto others and take a desk job.

I will never understand these gender bender Isekai.

Why not make a female MC from the beginning ? It's not manly enough ?

I guess they want people to self insert but for me is just stupid, like "Turning into a girl is cool lol but using a real girl? ugggh!"

Oh boy. I love all-you-can-cheat restaurants. They always leave me satisfied.

to make her chaste ofc. girls may want to have fun, but for guys in a body of a girl that might be a different story.emphasis on 'might'. different strokes for different blokes. you red the ln/wn or something? 1 manga chapter is too soon to know about 'the rest of the story'.

MC is genderbent so he can be a lesbian without being gay. That’s all I got out of the WN. He constantly thinks about hooking up with the cat maid/clerk. Men are out of the question for him.

Because they can then play it off for slapstick or because the author is a guy so it makes it easier to relate to and write for, aka less work

Hold L1 + R1, up, down, left, right, right, left, down, up. Release L1 + R1

ah also dont forget infinite weapon

Hold L2 + R2, up, down, left, right, right, left, down, up. Release L2 + R2

anyone?

R1, R2, L1, R2, Left, Down, Right, Up, Left, Down, Down, Down.

to make her chaste ofc. girls may want to have fun, but for guys in a body of a girl that might be a different story.
emphasis on 'might'. different strokes for different blokes.

Why include that the protagonist was an isekai'd guy if it won't even matter for the rest of the story?

you red the ln/wn or something? 1 manga chapter is too soon to know about 'the rest of the story'.

As far as I know Japanese modern society is very depressing, and have you guys never heard of the word "escapism" ? They want the readers to think of scenarios where what if I was taken away from the (either boring or unfulfilling) life I have now and was thrown into a fantasy world during .

That'a kinda the point with all these isekai mangas that are popping up like rabbits. Plus being gender bended...

That's very true, the execution however is no excuse. I've read decent Isekai however, there's no need for wish fulfilment trash in Isekai series, that's the main element that kills isekai for most people.

<rant> I blame people's current mentality on this. Older stories used to show character development, people with poor character would learn the hard way why they should become better people, and only after this would they be rewarded for their efforts. Nowadays, a trash pedestrian character gets everything his way for 0 reasons other than to feed the writer's sickening ego.</rant>

I know it's too soon to go judging, and this series might not adopt this whole wish fulfilment thing, at all. But well I think most people are tired of seeing the authors keep repeating the same mistakes.

Hold L1 + R1, up, down, left, right, right, left, down, up. Release L1 + R1

ah also dont forget infinite weapon

Hold L2 + R2, up, down, left, right, right, left, down, up. Release L2 + R2

anyone?

Actually the ln wasn't too bad for this one. I enjoyed it. Kinda neat seeing it as a manga tho. The genderbend actually plays into the story here and there further along in the novel. This one is kinda light and fun, and from the protags side, not really a monotonous string of ever progressing op battles. I like this one, so I kinda wanna see the rest of it!

As far as I know Japanese modern society is very depressing, and have you guys never heard of the word "escapism" ? They want the readers to think of scenarios where what if I was taken away from the (either boring or unfulfilling) life I have now and was thrown into a fantasy world during .

That'a kinda the point with all these isekai mangas that are popping up like rabbits. Plus being gender bended...

I totally agree, written like that for the same reasons we read them, escapism.

Why include that the protagonist was an isekai'd guy if it won't even matter for the rest of the story?

Lackluster start, hopefully the story picks up.

If there's romance, it's bound to be awkward... well, unless it's yuri.

I'm going to pretend that she was never an elderly Japanese man so I'm not conflicted when romance appears.

comfy

It's a bit of mess but enjoyable non the less, can't wait till chapter 2 when they get a bit into the meat of things.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics