Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 32votes)

Sengoku Danshi Hana no Ran

Alt Names: alt センゴク男子花の乱alt 戰國男子-花之亂alt 战国男子 花之乱
Author: Sumomo Momo
Artist: Sumomo Momo
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: With a boyfriend who's an idol on the rise and a wacky grandfather who has a penchant for Japanese history and inventing, Hana's life is crazy enough. Things get even more complicated when, in trying to rescue her grandfather, Hana runs into a burning building, and finds herself face-to-face with a man who seems to be a samurai from the past...
Go to Sengoku Danshi Hana no Ran Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Korean RAWs New Window F_T_L_Y
  • 0 Replies
Topic Continuation? New Window scala
  • 2 Replies

31 Comments

Please don't let the ending be that they return to their own world and Hana get together with her first bf... That's just... not my taste.
Arrgh, this is so cute! I love the characters (good depth to them all, so far), and the pacing's good, too. For shoujo stories, I prefer this more mature kind (not all cutesy-genki-gimicky).
Wow. Thanks scanlator! At last it's moving! I can't wait when they enter the showbiz world!
ahahhaa.....I wonder what's gonna happen to BOU?.....hahahaha.....i think hes gonna do it SERIOUSLY...i mean Fighting someone ya know...ahahhaa :D
I like that akistu guy/girl gothic style is so cool :D
I love time traveling stories!
I remember reading this a while back but forgot about it!
thank goodness it is still alive!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics