Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 66votes)

Hakase to Suraimu-chan

Alt Names: alt 博士とスライムちゃんalt The professor and the slime
Author: Izaki Nayuta
Artist: Izaki Nayuta
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasySci-fi Sci-fiSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Living with strange creatures has its ups and downs.
Go to Hakase to Suraimu-chan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

127 Comments

when you know something reaaaaaallllly sad is going to happen but can't bring yourself to stop because of a cute creature.

It's a guilty pleasure, lol.

Tho i am curious to what sorts of tragedies will happen, considering in the first place it seems the Professor is trying to resurrect his lost lover?

This little puffy big eyed ball is so god damn cute I'm dying on diabetes. Somebody call a doctor. But this can't continue only being cute. Something sad is bound to be shown!
Is the girl the picture in chapter 1 maybe his daughter?

Its clearly the slime evolved to girlfriend mode.

Same colour “hair” and eyes, even has the purplish cow lick thing.

when you know something reaaaaaallllly sad is going to happen but can't bring yourself to stop because of a cute creature.

This little puffy big eyed ball is so god damn cute I'm dying on diabetes. Somebody call a doctor. But this can't continue only being cute. Something sad is bound to be shown!

Is the girl the picture in chapter 1 maybe his daughter?

When I think about it again, this image seems terrifying in real life mmm...

Imagine a blob of jelly with 2 big eyeballs floating inside and several strand of hair on top of it mmm...

Well, the tuft of hair wouldn't really be the problem (If that even is hair--I just thought it was a hair-like protrusion).

As for the eyes, if it just looked like human eyes suspended in jello of course that would be horror-territory. However, so long as the back-parts of the eye were sufficiently obscured (perhaps by a more opaque region of slime) or if, as here, the eyes had no depth and were just flat surface-saucers, it could be okay, depending on the details (proportions, which bits included, etc).

...with all that said, I can now justify to myself that I could love these creatures if they were real, which is of course my true end-goal in thinking about all this. (Which I'm sure is a perfectly healthy line of reasoning and not at all indicative of my rampant escapism, no siree.)

Genres: Tragedy

o(*≧□≦)o

SO CUTE!!

if the slime began eating innoncent people, you wouldn't think it is cute any longer.

Says you

Imagine a blob of jelly with 2 big eyeballs floating inside and several strand of hair on top of it mmm...

A simplified form is clearer and more manageable to look at (making it cuter) than reality is.

Edit: oh, of course, throwing in affection to it as well. if the slime began eating innoncent people, you wouldn't think it is cute any longer.

WHAT IS THIS ADORABLE CREATURE!!!!

giphy.gif

Slime with Ahoge and Shoujo eyes, followed mmm...

• BCS likes this

No way....The slime is too cute!!

Potentially religiously offensive, but related:

Spoiler

The things a man would attempt to do when they have too much free time. 

Spoiler

That is the stupidest thing i have seen in the internet
Spoiler

what kind of sorcery is this!!! first the

Spoiler
now this

I say scientists finally grasped one of the truest purpose of science! :D

Spoiler

Well, as a wise saying goes:

"Failure is the first step to success"

;)

I have to say tho, it's really the derpy eyes that makes the cat ugly, not the human-ears. The ears actually does make it cute in a new weird way.

Behold! The first-ever recorded documentary of a successful attempt to create Monstergirls with Science! It's just Slimegirl for now, but it won't be long before other lovely species got created too! :P

0sMB9vk.jpg

I'm getting Puni from Mana Khemia crossed with Smartball for SNES vibes.

hqdefault.jpg

what kind of sorcery is this!!! first the

Spoiler
now this

Behold! The first-ever recorded documentary of a successful attempt to create Monstergirls with Science! It's just Slimegirl for now, but it won't be long before other lovely species got created too! :P

Joke aside, i'm seriously a sucker for "Raise Your Own Monstergirls" concept. Even though the chance is high that the Slime will get her Human Form so quickly, i still looking forward to instances where the Professor need to teach her things and stuff. :3

Awwww. Little slime...

I'm more used to the typical wide eyed, slightly dopey looking slime from Dragon Quest, though. I'd be running from every battle if it was this manga's version.

DQ ones are purposely made like that so beating them to oblivion is worthwhile even if just slightly. But yeah, no need to go as far as changing every slime enemies into this version, if i meet an enemy slime this cute, i'd probably need to flip my S switch if i hoped to win, lol.

a
s l i m e
i s
f i n e
t o o

If it's cute, I follow.

I had to punch something to feel manly again!.

WHAT IS THIS ADORABLE THING AND WHY DO I WANT MORE OF IT!?

Slime with Ahoge and Shoujo eyes, followed mmm...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics