Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.3 - 91votes)

Isekai ni Kita Mitai dakedo Ikanisureba Yoi no Darou

Alt Names: alt 異世界に来たみたいだけど如何すれば良いのだろうalt It Seems I Came to Another World, Now What Should I Doalt Sa Tingin ko Napadpad ako sa Kabilang Mundo, Ngayon Ano Kaya ang Gagawin Ko
Author: Mai
Artist: Tokichi
Genres: Adventure AdventureFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: On a certain morning a metabolic 35 year old salary man was suddenly transported to another world.

Without knowledge, without the ability to communicate, and I am especially not confident about my physical capabilities. I have no idea what to do.

However my current goal is to figure out how to keep living using the skills granted to me from the existence known as the interface.

Hero? Demon King? I know nothing about that. I am just a salary man.
Go to Isekai ni Kita Mitai dakedo Ikanisureba Yoi no Darou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Manga Raws New Window YukitoOnline
  • 0 Replies
Topic the isekai that i most enjoy. New Window Cautionary_Tale
  • 2 Replies

67 Comments

you do surrender a lot when you are proposing, realistic ;D

“And what, Gul'dan, must we give in return? "Everything."

Step 1: enter fantasy world

Step 2: acquire blonde waifu

Step 3: ???

Step 4: Profit

"You can't just marry a man you just met"  ----Elsa

Always count on the good ol' appraisal skill to determine if the Isekai is going to be uninspired mainstream generic garbage.
Most isekai can do without the stupid RPG elements if they try? Why it is always the same?

Because it's easier. That's all.

Always count on the good ol' appraisal skill to determine if the Isekai is going to be uninspired mainstream generic garbage.

Most isekai can do without the stupid RPG elements if they try? Why it is always the same?

Isekai's aren't a new thing Alice in wonderland is one example of an old one I can think of off the top of my head.

Cool. The main character undergoes metabolism. Lucky dog.

Ah yes, the "I surrender" proposal." Of course

you do surrender a lot when you are proposing, realistic ;D

Where's the [psuedo-girl] and [psuedo-world] and the [psuedo-isekai] tags? Why not a [psuedo-psuedo-UI] at it and a [psuedo-story]?

Ah yes, the "I surrender" proposal." Of course

Isn't that what marriage is?

It seems nothing special - standard money grubbing crap. But it seems written in a clear and understandable way and the art is nice- so its way above the average isekai manga. Maybe even 3 star potential. (1.5 is isekai average for me - and I like the genre)

Ah yes, the "I surrender" proposal. Of course

The job of a manga is to create dreams that a person can buy into. I think this story does a fair job of that. At the end of a day working as a corporate slave, many of us don't want heavy drama or pathos in the stories we relax with. So the level of this one is just fine. BTW, although the MC is described as a Systems Engineer, he seems to be more of a programmer. Systems Engineers generally work one level above the programmers and rarely write code themselves.

The only new and original here is the use of the word "metabolic" to describe the MC.

I suppose that going to a specific demographic its going to be the new thing in the isekai genre.

about as generic as it gets, only semi-original thing is the random proposal part but it's just an excuse to start MC's harem...
honestly surprised she wasn't an elf but i guess they are saving the elf for waifu nr2 or 3

welp... that escalated quickly....

the rule is simple, always jebaited by isekai title whether new / old

• Gao likes this

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics