Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.3 - 91votes)

Isekai ni Kita Mitai dakedo Ikanisureba Yoi no Darou

Alt Names: alt 異世界に来たみたいだけど如何すれば良いのだろうalt It Seems I Came to Another World, Now What Should I Doalt Sa Tingin ko Napadpad ako sa Kabilang Mundo, Ngayon Ano Kaya ang Gagawin Ko
Author: Mai
Artist: Tokichi
Genres: Adventure AdventureFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: On a certain morning a metabolic 35 year old salary man was suddenly transported to another world.

Without knowledge, without the ability to communicate, and I am especially not confident about my physical capabilities. I have no idea what to do.

However my current goal is to figure out how to keep living using the skills granted to me from the existence known as the interface.

Hero? Demon King? I know nothing about that. I am just a salary man.
Go to Isekai ni Kita Mitai dakedo Ikanisureba Yoi no Darou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Manga Raws New Window YukitoOnline
  • 0 Replies
Topic the isekai that i most enjoy. New Window Cautionary_Tale
  • 2 Replies

67 Comments

This was surprisingly good.

My yandere senses are tingling.

Wow... waifu'd that quickly. Impressive.

Isekai's aren't a new thing Alice in wonderland is one example of an old one I can think of off the top of my head.

Exactly why did you feel the need to say this? You weren't even responding to someone, this is so random. It's like you haven't been around the community for the past 6 years or something.

I see "Isekai" in the title, I start reading.
And hope that it won't suck balls.

*finished reading*
It didn't suck. \o/
Followed

“Yet”

It doesn’t suck “Yet”

Getting a marriage proposal like that is a bit iffy but so far it’s tolerable, yes.

"You can't just marry a man you just met"  ----Elsa

Though to be fair "saving her life" is a lot better of a reason to say yes than "knocked me into a boat like a jackass" still sound advice.

More like he got lucky and stabbed it into the eye which somehow killed it I don't think its spear would be good enough to do it (I mean, inflicting a fatal injury from the eye) but hey, whatever works.

Well it depends on how "far" the spear pierces. Since the eye is directly connected to the brain if you ram something hard enough in you can reach the brain. A literal mind break as it were. I do have to say I enjoy the comedy aspect. And the marriage of course.

So...I'm guessing he has experience physically hunting a boar in the past or something? Its kind of hard for me to swallow that he was capable of downing a boar. Love the comedy otherwise.

Hmm, after a second read, maybe he subconsciously used Conceal?

More like he got lucky and stabbed it into the eye which somehow killed it
I don't think its spear would be good enough to do it (I mean, inflicting a fatal injury from the eye) but hey, whatever works.

So...I'm guessing he has experience physically hunting a boar in the past or something? Its kind of hard for me to swallow that he was capable of downing a boar. Love the comedy otherwise.

Hmm, after a second read, maybe he subconsciously used Conceal?

so many isekai themes nowadays

Cuz it's popular. Just like ninja manga used to be. And pirate manga. And card game manga. etc, etc, etc. Isekai is just the current popular trend and will probably last for only a couple years more.

Well....It's not trash at least. Let's give it a few more chapters before deciding to drop it or not.

I see "Isekai" in the title, I start reading.

And hope that it won't suck balls.

*finished reading*

It didn't suck. \o/

Followed

You're implying that most published stories isn't copy-pasting stuff and altered it.

what he's trying to say is, people/author should have create new form/pattern or at very least, better at writing or story telling. because, you see here. we got all the common troupe and cliche that didn't have any different than the other, similar formula over and over again.

look at overlord, look at re:zero, look at Youjo senki, they are what you call "isekai" too, but why it's so good and popular? because the author have better story telling than others, they have better formula to create story that able to caught the audience.

Videogame feature (skill, lv, etc) + isekai = garbage.

So many copy/paste series here, but lucky for us, some isekai are a lot better than this.

You're implying that most published stories isn't copy-pasting stuff and altered it.

That snake was venomous, not poisonous.

I has well english

way too fast story but i like that arstyle of the snek kind of cute snek

my dick is spermanous

so many isekai themes nowadays

Step 1: enter fantasy world

Step 2: acquire blonde waifu

Step 3: ???

Step 4: Profit

Step 5 : Gaining more harem and easy life

I'm pretty sure in the novel he was overweight

Lucky for us he's not overweight here. No seriously, stories like this should encourage people to get better, not just give everything freely to the peasant for no reason other than to increase his ego.

Videogame feature (skill, lv, etc) + isekai = garbage.

So many copy/paste series here, but lucky for us, some isekai are a lot better than this.

Title's wrong. Artist's wrong. And the cover's for the LN, not the manga.

I'm pretty sure in the novel he was overweight

>metabolic
I don't think you know what this word means

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics