Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 75votes)

Isekai Tensei ni Kansha o

Alt Names: alt 異世界転生に感謝をalt Isekai Tensei ni Kansha woalt Thanks to a Different World Reincarnation
Author: Furukawa Masatsugu
Artist: Nido Kensuke
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In the future after several decades from now. Virtual reality (VR) gaming has been finally realized. An old man who continued to wait for VR game, start gleefully the desire of a VR game.After finishing a fun tutorial, the old man who indulge in deep emotion looking back on life. He rest his body a little while lying in front of the main start. He ended up dozing out without noticed, he in an imperceptibly different place . That how this volume has begun. This? Somehow, this is such as from different from the tutorial? Virtual reality is so realistic still amazing Na~. Hmm? Reality? Different world? No way! Are you sure? Why asked the old man to be a different world incarnated by God, to not forget the feeling of gratitude, and to enjoy a different world life in a rejuvenated both body and soul.
Go to Isekai Tensei ni Kansha o Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

52 Comments

For some reason (probably disabled grandpa similarity) this reminded me of "The New Adventures of Jonny Quest".

Somebody made a MASSIVE list of isekai on this site but I lost the link. Somebody who has it should turn up around here at some point

Talking about this one? http://vatoto.com/forums/topic/28252-isekai-list

There needs to be an "Isekai" tag so I can pretend to avoid them while secretly reading every single one of them.

Somebody made a MASSIVE list of isekai on this site but I lost the link. Somebody who has it should turn up around here at some point

Nice, nice.

Eriffs are my favorite fantasy race as well.

Whoa the starting chapter is nice! And it's Isekai.. Wait, my lists of manga are all Isekai!? Since when!!!?

Isekai Nonbiri Nouka
The Wrong Way to use Healing Magic
Isekai Izakaya "Nobu"
I Said Make My Abilities Average!
etc.

He better not act like a wussy Teenager. 

There needs to be an "Isekai" tag so I can pretend to avoid them while secretly reading every single one of them.

https://vatoto.com/forums/topic/28252-isekai-list/

Read till you get isekai'd

Old man in another world?

HELL YEAH! LET ME READ THAT SHIT

Thank God he wasn’t playing a Dark Souls vr. He might think he was in the infernal regions.

Woah... That would certainly be bad, i mean 'Blighttown' in real life, NO THANK YOU, i would honestly cheer on everyone who stuck on a soulsborne world.

Damn, somehow it got me.

I'm curious what kind of conflicts or problems the grandpa have to face later on.

Has a harem tag so I assume that he'll get to bang a bunch of babes.

I eagerly look forward to him being a virgin and afraid of pussy, despite being surrounded by it at 70 years of age.

Jokes (I hope) aside, I actually hope they do something interesting with the adventurer's guild secretary. It's obviously a sort of "adventurer she was in love with died" but I'd find it exceptionally interesting if she was so cold and unfriendly because she's emotionally tired of getting to know people and watching them die over and over again. It would be an interesting exploration.

In the future after several decades from now. An intelligible description has been written. That is how this post has begun.

Oh well, this actually looks pretty interesting. Could definitely use another round of QC, though.

Whoa!

This Isekai actually made me feel something! When was the last time something like this happened...

I sure hope to god this story won't introduce an unnecessary shittygami edgelord.

I second...

truthgetsit.jpg

Seems interesting.  Wonder if he died on his hospital bed. =/

Obviously Truck-chan lost control and speed of course off a makeshift jump and wenting crashing through the 3rd story window of his hospital room.

Whoa!

This Isekai actually made me feel something! When was the last time something like this happened...

I sure hope to god this story won't introduce an unnecessary shittygami edgelord.

Thank God he wasn’t playing a Dark Souls vr. He might think he was in the infernal regions.

Seems interesting.  Wonder if he died on his hospital bed. =/

Grandpa isekai, neat.

LHT is pumping too much out

I like

Iam a simple man, i see Isekai i click

Grandpa out on new adventures

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics