Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.3 - 123votes)

Class ga Isekai Shoukan sareta Naka Ore dake Nokotta n desu ga

Alt Names: alt クラスが異世界召喚されたなか俺だけ残ったんですがalt My Entire Class Was Summoned to Another World except for Me
Author: Southern Terrace
Artist: Kiku Ueda
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A god of a different world had abruptly appeared in Kamiya Yato's classroom and forcibly summoned the entire class to his world... except for him—because he was sleeping in a seat in the corner of the class, the round summoning magic circle didn't reach him—and he ended up staying here on Earth, but with brand-new skills.

After he made it through a whole year full of police interviews and journalism reports, he finally became a high school student, but the quiet days he had hoped for were far from over—be it terrorists who decide to occupy his school or even monsters from different world, one by one new incidents take place in the town he lives in...

Will a boy without any motivation be able to save the world?
Go to Class ga Isekai Shoukan sareta Naka Ore dake Nokotta n desu ga Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Web Novel New Window shizuku kyun
  • 2 Replies

98 Comments

So what happened with all the other kids that transported by the god?? will it be like Dungeon Seeker or Arifureta?

So glad to see isekai expanding instead of collapsing in on itself. This should be good. 

Biamam also does this kind of stuff

But at least Biamam do a good job constantly, LH does so many that their quality is usually really sh*tty.

I can already see when the real world and that isekai world collides, and it would be beautiful

I wonder how the rest of his class are doing. He seems so OP I wouldn't be surprised if he was supposed to be the main hero (hero here used in the traditional isekai sense, not the literary). Maybe they're struggling without him.

*cough* there seems to be head sticking out on bottom...

wich means theres a one more "guy" outside of the circles...

Damn... Truck-kun screwed this one up badly. Maybe time to retire?

So... we now need a series like there where there's always a near miss by Truck-kun?

How on earth(lol) did he get from level 1 to level 93 in a year and in 'our' world!? Sure he has super growth but that is ridiculous!

Spoiler

How on earth(lol) did he get from level 1 to level 93 in a year and in 'our' world!? Sure he has super growth but that is ridiculous!

Been following the LN trans...and it gets more fun later. Surprised it has a manga though. :)

Its an interesting twist, surprised someone other than LH picked it up :P

Biamam also does this kind of stuff

Its an interesting twist, surprised someone other than LH picked it up :P

oh wow... the chuuni is quite strong on this one... and thats a quite disturbing skill he got... i mean the 3rd one...

The idea seems good, but introduction/execution wise tho..

Damn... Truck-kun screwed this one up badly. Maybe time to retire?

Ladies and Gentlemen, we have officially looped back around. This is just a typical young-superhero-esque comic book disguised as an isekai and I'm gonna enjoy every minute of it.

Neck chop as skill, haha

Okay......

I’m sure there’s some backstory which will be explained, but I kinda wish he was a little less cool, because he isn’t very likeable right now. Also, it would have been nicer if the isekai, girl and enemies fell into place not all at once.

Would've preferred if the antagonists of the first chapter were more of a "surprise" thing, rather than the "super duper famous internationally wanted" yadda yadda. That's just such an old trope... Still, 3 chapter-rule, gonna see how it develops further.

A FAILED ISEKAI GENRE, NOW THAT'S MORE GOOD THAN REVERSE ISEKAI

well, at least another take on the whole isekai genre...

Oh wow it's here~

EDIT: The MC is sleep deprived oh wait.... is that on purpose? or is it because of the art style?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics