Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.3 - 123votes)

Class ga Isekai Shoukan sareta Naka Ore dake Nokotta n desu ga

Alt Names: alt クラスが異世界召喚されたなか俺だけ残ったんですがalt My Entire Class Was Summoned to Another World except for Me
Author: Southern Terrace
Artist: Kiku Ueda
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A god of a different world had abruptly appeared in Kamiya Yato's classroom and forcibly summoned the entire class to his world... except for him—because he was sleeping in a seat in the corner of the class, the round summoning magic circle didn't reach him—and he ended up staying here on Earth, but with brand-new skills.

After he made it through a whole year full of police interviews and journalism reports, he finally became a high school student, but the quiet days he had hoped for were far from over—be it terrorists who decide to occupy his school or even monsters from different world, one by one new incidents take place in the town he lives in...

Will a boy without any motivation be able to save the world?
Go to Class ga Isekai Shoukan sareta Naka Ore dake Nokotta n desu ga Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Web Novel New Window shizuku kyun
  • 2 Replies

98 Comments

The setting is interesting for a Isekai genre. But so far it reeks of a legit chuunibyou dream. I'll give it another shot, but this first chapter gave me bad vibes.

The problem is lately we only get isekai in the adventure/fantasy set. In few months the site has oversaturated with these mangas, people are tired of these stories. Not that I mind the setting, but it's true most of these mangas suck balls on stratospheric levels.

and I completely agree but isn’t it unfair to say that when you think of all the other genre being released that not many people are into. For example, I’m not the biggest shojo fan but yet this site releases so many, by this point we just have to accept that the isekai genre exist and just like every other genre it’s going to be released even if other people don’t like it.

I don't think it's bad to complain about something being generic. Even if the genre is the same, there are ways to create gems (and since you mentioned shounen, one perfect example of a gem is My Hero Academia), so something being generic and boring and staying that generic and boring is a sign of a lack of vision or skill. Don't complain about people's complaints just because you disagree. That only results in flame wars and Bato.to admins are ridiculously anal about that.

I like this manga so far! It's nice to see an OP MC with fantasy world powers in the real world of manga high school life. Who knows, maybe generic sleepy MC will end up endearing himself to the readers!

I’m not complaining I’m just giving my opinion if I was in fact complaining I would have directly started attacking people about it. The point I’m trying to make is that sure these series are overused but if you think about it So is very outher series, and I agree with Boku no hero being a gem, but if you think about its a gem for a reason just think back to the hundreds of sucky shonen that had to be released then canceled for boku no hero to exist. It’s gotten to the point where they release hundred of series’s with the same genre but what endes up happening is that by doing so you tend to find a gem after they released so many. And It’s funny that you call me out for complaining(even though I wasn’t) so in fact isn’t it hypocritical to complain about me?

By this point people should just stop complaining about the isekai series out there. It’s gotten to the point where it’s now a genre so deal with it. You probably heard a lot of people in the past complaining about the harem section or any of the other non traditional shonen sections. Get over it the isekai genre is here and it’s going to stay. And don’t start with the crap that it’s all the same, sure it might be but so is every other genre.

The problem is lately we only get isekai in the adventure/fantasy set. In few months the site has oversaturated with these mangas, people are tired of these stories. Not that I mind the setting, but it's true most of these mangas suck balls on stratospheric levels.

By this point people should just stop complaining about the isekai series out there. It’s gotten to the point where it’s now a genre so deal with it. You probably heard a lot of people in the past complaining about the harem section or any of the other non traditional shonen sections. Get over it the isekai genre is here and it’s going to stay. And don’t start with the crap that it’s all the same, sure it might be but so is every other genre.

I don't think it's bad to complain about something being generic. Even if the genre is the same, there are ways to create gems (and since you mentioned shounen, one perfect example of a gem is My Hero Academia), so something being generic and boring and staying that generic and boring is a sign of a lack of vision or skill. Don't complain about people's complaints just because you disagree. That only results in flame wars and Bato.to admins are ridiculously anal about that.

I like this manga so far! It's nice to see an OP MC with fantasy world powers in the real world of manga high school life. Who knows, maybe generic sleepy MC will end up endearing himself to the readers!

bigstock_The_Truth_Just_Ahead_Green_Ro_1

but he's not entire wrong, it's indeed like that.
the "Isekai" genre has gone too far, there is few decent story with that genre but it was so few, probably you can count it no more than two hands. rest of it? it was utter garbage, nothing but wish fulfillment or author escapism.
I read the WN and of course I drop it because it's shite.
BUT AGAIN! it's no one fault, read if you like and stay far away if you dislike it.
I came here because ... "someone made this shitty story into comic? and someone translating it too? damn, these people must be desperate for job/money" alrite, you may hate me for it but srsly, don't waste too much time on these type particular story that nothing but wish fulfillment

You know, I see you in the comments section of every Isekai shitting on it, are you sure you're not actually coming here because you want to read them?  Be honest, now.

I read them in the hopes of finding something decent to read, unfortunately most of them are some middle schooler's mary sue self insert fantasy.

hahahaha..got OP cuz he's not in an AOE summoning magic..talk about luck

In the webnovel he was left out because the god woke his ass up, and forced him to sit down and shutup, so he couldn't jump in when he noticed he was outside the circle, he tried to go with them.

Also, people on Earth have skills and levels, so I don't think mp is that big a red flag, having actual magic skills would be, though.

Ohh... This one got adapted? Well its good but the story pretty much rushing. Hope this one get LN green light and the author can do better, its good tho just need some polishing in a few spot and its good to go. Anyway, looking forward to this one.

You know, I see you in the comments section of every Isekai shitting on it, are you sure you're not actually coming here because you want to read them?  Be honest, now.

but he's not entire wrong, it's indeed like that.
the "Isekai" genre has gone too far, there is few decent story with that genre but it was so few, probably you can count it no more than two hands. rest of it? it was utter garbage, nothing but wish fulfillment or author escapism.
I read the WN and of course I drop it because it's shite.

BUT AGAIN! it's no one fault, read if you like and stay far away if you dislike it.
I came here because ... "someone made this shitty story into comic? and someone translating it too? damn, these people must be desperate for job/money" alrite, you may hate me for it but srsly, don't waste too much time on these type particular story that nothing but wish fulfillment

>Video game mechanics
>MC instantly gets OP powers
>instantly gets a love interest who is bad with guys but shares her lunch with the MC
>defeats heavily armed terrorists with OP powers
>rest of the series will be him using OP powers and getting a harem while putting zero effort into relationships

Oh look another author self insert mary sue power fantasy. Japanese editors are such garbage, they will accept anything as long as it isn't good....

Wow did they actually make a manga about THIS? Really hoped that it didn't have any semblance to the webnovel, because that was just a dumpster fire. Luckily it got faithfully adapted, so now I don't have to imagine how bad it is.

Still better than most isekai.

Is this the one where he can travel back and forth between worlds, or was that another isekai?

I mean... it's an interesting concept I guess. Unfortunately, the author has no idea how to properly execute it without shoving every single isekai trope into it. It might as well just be an isekai at this point since the story is progressing in the exact same generic way.

>Video game mechanics

>MC instantly gets OP powers

>instantly gets a love interest who is bad with guys but shares her lunch with the MC

>defeats heavily armed terrorists with OP powers

>rest of the series will be him using OP powers and getting a harem while putting zero effort into relationships

Oh look another author self insert mary sue power fantasy. Japanese editors are such garbage, they will accept anything as long as it isn't good....

AND LEGENDARY PERVERTED MEN FAP TO READ HENTAI...

Honestly, this is the only statement that's true. Shounen and seinen are demographics ?.?

BOYS READ SHOUNEN
MEN READ SEINEN
LEGENDS READ ISEKAI SEKAI

Doesn't make sense, shounen and seinen are demographics, not genres, isekai is setting for story (usually) in fantasy genre.

Another interesting premise wasted on an author with no talent for writing. For a manga that's attempting to subvert the isekai trope, it's doing a shitty job of avoiding literally every other trope out there. Lazy guy that doesn't care about anything to seem cool? Check. Treats a random girl with basic human decency and she falls in love with him? Check. And of course our favorite cliche: the MC possesses completely overpowered abilities that basically ruin any sort of suspense that this manga might bring? Check. Couple this stuff with the fact that the author doesn't know how to write any dialogue that sounds natural or provide explanations without having characters literally narrate what they just did or plan to do, and you've got yourself a fantastic source of migranes for the coming years. If you ever feel like you want to become dumber, read another chapter and you can just imagine your brain shrinking to the size of a tangerine. 

yeeep, we are reaching the bottom of the isekai barrel.

This sucks so much that it's kind of amazing.

All I remember about the web novel when reading it was that it was boring as fuck and nothing happened in it.  Maybe it'll be better in manga form...

funny and makes fun of the whole isekai genre. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics