Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 81votes)

Soukyuu no Ariadne

Alt Names: alt Ariadne of the Blue Skiesalt 蒼穹のアリアドネ
Author: Yagi Norihiro
Artist: Yagi Norihiro
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMecha MechaMystery MysteryRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The manga centers around a certain boy who lives alone away from people, but harbors a special dream. One day, he meets a lone girl, and the story begins as he becomes part of the girl's destiny.

(Source: ANN)
Go to Soukyuu no Ariadne Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

66 Comments

new Fractale ?

Crazy theory with some spoilers about the author other work, attention adivised

Spoiler

IKR. I can't help but thought of this too.

Love the Star Wars reference.

Idem. Really well made.

Woo so lucky I didn't skip over this because. Thank you claymore such a unique art style this is definitely gonna be good!
Adorable, both of them.

In only these two chapters i feel somuch potential in the story, imagine a manga about adventures and discover, not the exaggerated and overly used troppe of saving the world, just two kids wanting to see the world.

I have no doubt that in some point there will be serious problems to deal ( you dont have even to look to far, the girl being a princess ) and i am fine with that, it isnt like just fun travels would sufice to build a story but i do hope that the author make the most of the world he hinted in these chapters.

Crazy theory with some spoilers about the author other work, attention adivised

Spoiler

If Leana is attracted to the gravity of her homeland and it's actually higher than the planet's 1g (which we know because she floats up towards it instead of just hanging in equilibrium), then what happens if they get to the other side of the planet and Ariadne is below them? For that matter, they'd start having problems when they're about 20-30 degrees off Ariadne, won't they?

Love the Star Wars reference.

really liking this. Got the feeling that it will probably get darker as the series progress, but still hoping it won't get too dark. The author already proved that he can tackle both lighthearted story in Angel Densetsu and dark story in Claymore, so I'm looking forward for what he has in store for this series.

Anyone else think Gramps kinda looks like an older Vegeta?

Yo, this is big!

Yo, this humor is really working for me. I love the main duo's interactions.

*reads chapter 2*

Is there some things lost in translation? The dialogue is painfully hamfisted. It's so unnatural it makes me want to swipe the pen from the author and write it myself.

Oh, I can actually agree to this pair compared to the nonesensical pair in Claymore.

Going off of Norihiro's previous works, this has the potential to be something amazing. I'm hyped for what this series is gonna bring us.

Btw, Lacille x Leana the real OTP.

I mean it kinda sucked when it was going on but now I can fly and stuff. I'd say it evens out.

Suddenly, I find myself thinking of Wolverine.

Oh god, I love this duo already.

Yo I like this dude's personality already:

"I was experimented on as a kid and turned into a weapon of war"

"That's terrible"

"Eh whatever"

I mean it kinda sucked when it was going on but now I can fly and stuff. I'd say it evens out.

Needs more chapters.

Mate it started publishing last week, there's no other chapters yet

Needs more chapters.

I knew the art looked familiar!

I see what you did there.

Yo I like this dude's personality already:

"I was experimented on as a kid and turned into a weapon of war"

"That's terrible"

"Eh whatever"

By the guy who made Angel Densetsu? Friggin' followed.

I knew the art looked familiar!

I get the feeling this author really likes Laputa.

Excellent movie with an unfortunate name (Spanish for the whore. Thank you Jonathan Swift)

When Claymore ended, I wonder what's his next manga would be like. Whether he will go with like slice-of-life comedy like Angel Densetsu or serious fantasy like Claymore.

Turns out here it is, as if it's a combination of both. Oh well, I love both Claymore and Angel Densetsu anyway, really can't wait to see how this one will go :)

By the guy who made Angel Densetsu? Friggin' followed.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics