Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 126votes)

We were Childhood Friends

Alt Names: alt 君とは幼馴染みでしたねalt Kimi to wa Osananajimi deshita ne
Author: Inakashi Ruya
Artist: Inakashi Ruya
Genres: Drama DramaOneshot OneshotRomance RomanceSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: They were childhood friends. He's noticed her since they were children. He liked her, but did she like him back? Or was it his fate to see her walk down the aisle with someone else? A silent webtoon of their story.

Raws: http://www.comico.jp/challenge/articleList.nhn?titleNo=9093
Go to We were Childhood Friends Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

31 Comments

Man...fuck this author....

Spoiler

I thought it  too be pretty obvious as they didn't show the brides face in the beginning but otherwise I'd be agreeing with you

10/10 ending, gg wp

Spoiler

Yeah fuck them

Spoiler

Spoiler

This almost gave me a heart attack :v

I really liked the art style for this one and I guess, if there's something we wanted to do, it's to promote and to expose the author so his/her works can be scanlated by other groups.

So yeah. This is a link to the author's Comico Page and currently, the author has on ongoing webtoon in Comico Plus about a married couple. Wink wink scan teams. ;w; Also has a bunch of other stuff too! Here's a link to the author's Twitter page. Follow him/her for some illustrations~

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics