Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 54votes)

You, The One And Only, And The Seven Billion Grim Reapers

Alt Names: alt Tatta Hitori no Kimi to Nanajuuoku no Shinigamialt The Grim
Author: Tsukasa
Artist: Matsunaga Takayuki
Genres: Action ActionRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fi
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: 15 years ago, a mysterious "Ray Ring" of light appeared, encircling the world, thereafter on occasion dropping mysterious objects called RUMs to the ground, which cause small localized disaster areas. The objects are predicted and the disasters contained, so the RUMs are largely ignored by the public.

Under this incredible backdrop, the ordinary Seita Tooki has just been confessed to by his lifelong enemy, Awayuki Kujou. Before he can give her a proper reply, a RUM unexpectedly descends, surveys the situation, and proceeds to kill him, as well as the entire city nearby as collateral damage. As it turns out, the Ray Ring above is apparently home to 7 billion "Grim Reapers", nearly all of whom seek to deny their newfound love.
Go to You, The One And Only, And The Seven Billion Grim Reapers Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

54 Comments

7 Billion = Is that refer to Humanity current number??
And This premise has similiar root with Sekai-ka, Kanojo-ka, Erabenai(The World or Her? I Can't Choose.)

I would say is that mixed with this one: https://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/ushiro-no-shindere-san-r446

Bite your tongue, I love harems... That said... I have this feeling it might ruin this story. Unless there's a damn good plot reason for it.

Well they are trying to stop their love from being a thing, so maybe a bit of NTR? Hmm, would that be netoreaper or netorareaper?

Ok, if it turns harem, we're outta here! 

Be aware that the chapters will come out every other month because (wait for it... wait for it...) the magazine comes out every other month.

Bite your tongue, I love harems...

That said...

I have this feeling it might ruin this story. Unless there's a damn good plot reason for it.

Pattern: blue. It's an angel!

7 Billion grim reapers = 7 Billion human lives in the future? Incredibly small camp supporting their love = daughter from the future? It’s been a while since I’ve seen a plot like this.

Wow it's been a while that I read a first chapter was this good. Although one could have made this only a 20 page chapter I love the slow romance that blooms over time and that weird reasoning those two put up to interact with each other makes it memorable and prevents it from being generic AF

now you gotta turn that 7 billion grim reapers into your harem. trust me

Ok, if it turns harem, we're outta here! 

Be aware that the chapters will come out every other month because (wait for it... wait for it...) the magazine comes out every other month.

now you gotta turn that 7 billion grim reapers into your harem. trust me

Spoiler

That said, I look forward to this idiot and his girlfriend.

7 Billion = Is that refer to Humanity current number??
And This premise has similiar root with Sekai-ka, Kanojo-ka, Erabenai(The World or Her? I Can't Choose.)

Page 14 and I already hate the protagonist to death.

Author, too.

The first chapter was better than expected. I need more xd.

That MC accomplished more in 1 chapter than some MCs accomplish in an entire manga. This first chapter was damn good.

This is how the manga artist secure his work for 7 billion chapters ahead

So far so good. Same guy who writes Unlimited Fafnir

Male MC has the potential to turn me off this manga like nothing else, but apart from that it was a good first chapter. I'm in for this ride, I guess.

The first chapter was better than expected. I need more xd.

On the one hand, this is a nutty concept - there'd have to be some crazy good explaining for "their love will be the most troublesome in the history of humanity" to make any sense.

This is what I predict happened: because MC likes the girl when she is weak, he influences her to make weaker decisions, and some of the weaker decisions she made has screwed over humanity in some way because her family is extremely influential in the world, 7 billion grim reapers = 7 billion humans (mutated/scientifically modified?) who time traveled to back to when MCs were born to prevent him from influencing her to make the decision that screwed over humanity. .

Well then.

That first chapter was a ride to remember. My body is ready for more.

Eventho these two were adorable af, I hope we get more characters in the future.

aG7Nn0W.png

On the one hand, this is a nutty concept - there'd have to be some crazy good explaining for "their love will be the most troublesome in the history of humanity" to make any sense. Also, "It's a lot like Saturn's rings, but there is no physical matter to emit or reflect light there" - so not like Saturn's rings at all? Since matter reflecting/emitting light is literally all they are?

On the other hand, with 7 billion of 'em, we can rest easy knowing that the RUM will almost certainly never run out.

Spoiler

Jokes aside, I'm weak to these kinds of characters, so I'm actually looking forward hopefully to more of this. Thanks for your work, Godric, Castellan, Algazero, and Gecko, it's very much appreciated.

>I can only like a girl if she is weak and needs saving

What a fuccboi

I want to believe that their relationship isn't actually anything out of the ordinary, and that the reapers just made a bet about whether or not they'd get married.
No ecchi tag. I might find it difficult to follow this.
Did I just read 90 pages? It says I did but... It didn't feel like it. Hm.. I think this may be one annoying MC.
Did I just read 90 pages? It says I did but... It didn't feel like it. Hm..

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics