Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.35 - 86votes)

Akuma to Love Song

Alt Names: alt A Devil and Her Love Songalt Şeytan ve Aşk Şarkısıalt Ác quỷ và bản tình caalt Il diavolo e la canzone d'amorealt 악마와 러브송alt 悪魔とラブソングalt الشيطانة وأغنية حبها
Author: Toumori Miyoshi
Artist: Toumori Miyoshi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremMusic MusicRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Touzuka High School is a public school with a pretty low grade point average. One day, a girl who has been expelled from the state’s top school, St. Katria Girls’ School, transfers in… her name is Kawai Maria. The reason for her expulsion was “violence against the teacher.” Because of her non-adorned, straight comments, Maria starts to become isolated from her class… What is hidden in her past and what will happen to her?
Go to Akuma to Love Song Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 20 Replies

159 Comments

@svines&Purple

Oh you two... xD Let the Japanese enjoy their Romance. ;) Which I'm pretty sure you guys know what that is.
...da hell?! What's up with kidnapping of all things?
The moment the kidnapper realizes she dropped one of the shoes he kidnapped her for!
I hope this doesn't turn into something horrible like rape or something -_-

I'd be really depressed if it does happen..
Thanks for the great new chapter Obsession Scans!!
Well, that was a typical cliffhanger event -_-
I think Meguro is obsessing to much over it. Before, Maria had no one, but now she has friends. With them by her side, I think she can overcome the truth of her mother’s death. I never thought her to be so weak in the first place. Meguro should know that side of Kawaii’s by now.
@PLG

Agreed......very, very unfortunately, this whole thing doesn't make much sense when taken into "real life" context....I mean, what(?) he's going to follow her the rest of her life and make sure nobody shows her affection?? Yeah, this really went off the tracks for me when that plot twist cemented into how things were going to be from then on......
Thing is, he's so obviously wrong and stupid (and the nun wronger and stupider). If you have someone whose problem is that they were somehow traumatized, rejected, thinking things are their fault etc., the right treatment is hardly ever to avoid giving them love and affection. Like, duh.
So I end up finding the whole thing less poignant and more just "Ah, obligatory plot blocker because without it we could just get them together and new excuses to continue the manga would be required".
I wish he would be honest with himself
It's become an unpleasant scenario to watch, someone who's decided that the best thing to do for the one he loves is to pretend he doesn't love them.........kinda messed up
TheVoid is the latest candidate to be "The boy who cried NTR".
Oh well, now that somebody's squalled about it we know it won't happen, just like the last zillion times someone yelled "The NTR is coming!"
Mind you, I have to admit that for quite a few chapters now I haven't been enjoying it as much as I did at the beginning.
thanks for the new chapter Obsession Scans!!
Now can someone link me to an erotic Ave Maria piano piece?
I just hate Kurosu.....
GO, Meguro !
...I just realized but Ibuki Hana disappeared completely.
Kurosu makes me barf and so do these Obsession Scans releases. This manga is looking more and more like an NTR fiasco.
Yayyy!!!! Thanks for the new chapter Obsession Scans!!
ch56 is a bit strange. Does Maria put out smiles that much?
Thanks for the new chapter Obsessions Scans!
It's the best shoujo and no sci-fi manga I've ever read! Characters are amazing!
I love Maria :3
Great, thanks for the update Obsession Scans
She's not so cold as she is aloof.

And... EROSU!
x.x cliffhangers.......
It was a long time since I was so eager to see what next, damn cliffhanger XoX

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics