Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * - - (3.29 - 90votes)

Hisshou Dungeon Unei Houhou

Alt Names: alt 必勝ダンジョン運営方法 相手に合わせる理由がないalt Certain Victory Dungeon Administration Techniquealt The Way to Absolute Dungeon Administration – There Is No Reason To Meet With the Opponent!
Author: Yukidaruma
Artist: Yamaneko Suzume
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: One day in a sunny leisure day, a woman visited my house and asked me if I’m interested in managing a dungeon along with support from a goddess. But of course, I refused. Eh? I shouldn’t ignore a person in trouble, moreover if it’s a beautiful woman? No way, that’s too bothersome and why do I have to do that? I’m perfectly satisfied with my comfortable life now, throwing it away is just overly stupid... Sigh, fine. So I just go to another world, become a dungeon master, manage a dungeon, and deal with a mana circulation problem? Understood, but how to do it? Let me show you how...
Go to Hisshou Dungeon Unei Houhou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

52 Comments

So many projects keeps me busy and happy :)

For sure, I´ve followed every Isekai Manga since the new Isekai uprise, there´s around 50 or so.

So many projects keeps me busy and happy :)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics