Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * - - (3.29 - 90votes)

Hisshou Dungeon Unei Houhou

Alt Names: alt 必勝ダンジョン運営方法 相手に合わせる理由がないalt Certain Victory Dungeon Administration Techniquealt The Way to Absolute Dungeon Administration – There Is No Reason To Meet With the Opponent!
Author: Yukidaruma
Artist: Yamaneko Suzume
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: One day in a sunny leisure day, a woman visited my house and asked me if I’m interested in managing a dungeon along with support from a goddess. But of course, I refused. Eh? I shouldn’t ignore a person in trouble, moreover if it’s a beautiful woman? No way, that’s too bothersome and why do I have to do that? I’m perfectly satisfied with my comfortable life now, throwing it away is just overly stupid... Sigh, fine. So I just go to another world, become a dungeon master, manage a dungeon, and deal with a mana circulation problem? Understood, but how to do it? Let me show you how...
Go to Hisshou Dungeon Unei Houhou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

52 Comments

Even for an isekai this is just low effort...

Wow, I never thought I'd associate goblins with the term cute before...

I saw glimpses of an interesting concept here and there but wow...  Most of the first chapter was a high school tier info dump. 

Oh god, this shit now has manga version... the horror.

Here we go again bois

also no truck 1 star.

What did I do to deserve this, my lord?

There is a step higher than isekai but batoto won't allow those series :P

BL?

BOYS READ SHOUNEN
MEN READ SEINEN
LEGENDS READ ISEKAI

There is a step higher than isekai but batoto won't allow those series :P

For sure, I´ve followed every Isekai Manga since the new Isekai uprise, there´s around 50 or so.

More like over 100​ and that's just after 2012

cough* MAOU NO HAJIMEKATA* cough 

shounenised

​I wish someone would pick up Maou no Hajimekata. And batoto would stop deleting series. Parallel Paradise, Himekishi ga Classmate.

cough* MAOU NO HAJIMEKATA* cough 

BOYS READ SHOUNEN
MEN READ SEINEN
LEGENDS READ ISEKAI

How convenient; i downloaded the novel TL not too long ago. looks like a good excuse to start reading it instead of this poorly paced manga adaption.

edit: So I skimmed the novel a bit to see where the end of chapter one of the manga is, and lo and behold, it is all the way at the end of chapter 7 of the novel (a whopping 85+ pages on the PDF reader I am using)

Crazy.

They completely fast forwarded through a lot of stuff

That happens in a lot of adaptations. *cough*Knights and Magic anime*cough*

I'm a simple man. I see a poorly-paced isekai where the MC is tasked with creating a dungeon and it quickly just becomes a management sim with cute girls inexplicably attracted to the MC for no reason, I follow. And then I wonder what is wrong with me.

They completely fast forwarded through a lot of stuff
this is like bunny black but with an even worse worldbuilding

Wooow. I am astounded by how this is such a piece of Sh*t

Man they rushed alot of stuff

I'm a simple man. I see a poorly-paced isekai where the MC is tasked with creating a dungeon and it quickly just becomes a management sim with cute girls inexplicably attracted to the MC for no reason, I follow. And then I wonder what is wrong with me.

I remember reading the novel of this. It wasn't super terrible at first, but it quickly went downhill so fast that I had to drop it after they introduced

Spoiler
and when the MC made the dumbest decision of a protagonist ever when he
Spoiler
  I'm hoping they'll change it or cut it out of the manga entirely, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

I mean, rapists would make a good dungeon hazard at least and a terrifying boss at worst. Look at the latest South Park RPG, in which you have to keep the kids away from this guy or it's lights out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioPFaSCK_y0

Oh, this one. Be prepared for pedobear shenanigans of the highest grade, thankfully there are enough boobs to distract you from all that nonsense.

I remember reading the novel of this. It wasn't super terrible at first, but it quickly went downhill so fast that I had to drop it after they introduced

Spoiler
and when the MC made the dumbest decision of a protagonist ever when he
Spoiler
  I'm hoping they'll change it or cut it out of the manga entirely, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Oh, this one. Be prepared for pedobear shenanigans of the highest grade, thankfully there are enough boobs to distract you from all that nonsense.

For sure, I´ve followed every Isekai Manga since the new Isekai uprise, there´s around 50 or so.

¿50? I'm pretty sure that number it's non even close to the real quantity of isekais that exists to date.Hell,even the list here in Batoto have more.

And the weird part of this is that tomorrow will be more,and more,and mooooore.

Meh, I prefer Lazy Dungeon Master myself, but this is fine too.

The art here is pretty damn mediocre tho.

But as long as the artist doesn't have too many of those page 9s, then it's fine. But srsly, page 9 might just be among the worst manga pages I've ever seen. Then again, Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo Dorei Majutsu and Jaryuu Tensei are pretty much always that. So this is already better than those two. 

I like dungeon isekai, but it may be due to the fact that I love dungeon crawlers and city management games irl.

The story here feels suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupppppppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrr rushed. I mean wow that is a lot of info dump on the first chapter.

Happy to see the class change of the monsters and from what I remember from the WN I can't wait to see them perform more on the following chapters.

Thanks LHTranslations

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics