Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.44 - 215votes)

Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san

Alt Names: alt イジらないで、長瀞さんalt Don't Bully Me, Nagatoro-sanalt Please don't bully me, Nagatoro
Author: 774 (Nanashi)
Artist: 774 (Nanashi)
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Nagatoro is a freshman girl in high school who loves bullying her Senpai. But he puts up with it, even after being put through all kinds of embarrassing situations, because he's in love with her.
Go to Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

271 Comments

As interesting as this story is I hope there is a prequel so we can see how a door mat gained sentience and decided to go to high school.

While the first chapter seems pure and innocent, some of the stuff in the web-version or whatever it's called (you can find it on danbooru or sadpanda) is more on the cruel side, so don't expect it to be a lighthearted comedy of Takagi-san's level, it really can turn pretty sadistic.

Recent updates are nicer though like she became nicer to him which my guess will be a thing in this manga.

I am a guy who dislike femdom but for some reason i like 774 story of this, pretty weird. I tend to prefer stuff made by Asanagi where the femdom gets beaten by the d*ck and stuff

We all know why we're here.

Why?

Damn, this got really dark. I'm hoping that, while the bullying will likely be quite severe, the guy gets help or is otherwise able to deal with the situation. Bullying can seriously crush your spirit.

It's dark, but then not. It's like an extreme "bullying the one you love" theme.

Damn, this got really dark. I'm hoping that, while the bullying will likely be quite severe, the guy gets help or is otherwise able to deal with the situation. Bullying can seriously crush your spirit.
Look at that, more soft femdom for the neverending flood of japanese beta males

While the first chapter seems pure and innocent, some of the stuff in the web-version or whatever it's called (you can find it on danbooru or sadpanda) is more on the cruel side, so don't expect it to be a lighthearted comedy of Takagi-san's level, it really can turn pretty sadistic.

I do agree but while it is a bit much, it really does seem like she's just trying to help him in a way she knows, as bad as it gets sometimes. That and she really does care it seems.

The art looks familiar, this guy draw naruto stuff before?

He's drawn Naruto hentai. 

Yes. Naruto... "Stuff".

You say it seems pure and innocent? Seems ALREADY pretty sadistic to me, mostly cause of her facial expressions, and if its gonna get worse than daaamn!

We all know why we're here.

>774
>Smug loli
PICKED UP IMMEDIATELY

ZduMF3w.png

If it's anything like the game, it's going to get a lot darker. This is Takagi Seinen version.

I think I remember playing a game with these characters. The girl is super sadistic. She loves the senpai, but won't hesitate to be cruel as possible. At the end of the game after she agrees to go out with senpai, she tells senpai that she has another boyfriend and introduces the guy. Well, turns out it was her brother and she was just fucking with the senpai again. At that point, you have the choice to reject her and if you do, it ends with her depressed in her room. 

Those are shorts connected to this series but not part of it.

ZduMF3w.png

you guys should read the full version and many other of the authors works

clab clab clab

I gone to danbooru to see what it was like and... man...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics