Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.44 - 215votes)

Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san

Alt Names: alt イジらないで、長瀞さんalt Don't Bully Me, Nagatoro-sanalt Please don't bully me, Nagatoro
Author: 774 (Nanashi)
Artist: 774 (Nanashi)
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Nagatoro is a freshman girl in high school who loves bullying her Senpai. But he puts up with it, even after being put through all kinds of embarrassing situations, because he's in love with her.
Go to Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

271 Comments

Ever since the announcement on batoto, all I get are CDN LAX's on new chapters :c

There's a cogwheel next to the page number drop down list. When you click it, you can access another drop down list that will allow you to select another image host. Hopefully it will help you stop seeing CDN LAX.

Ever since the announcement on batoto, all I get are CDN LAX's on new chapters :c

She only bullies the one she loves.

Bullying is the most simple and purest form of love.

Her teasing doesn’t work as well when she’s blushing half as hard he is.

That's the best part.

There's a game? Where?

It's a fan made game made by some scanlaters. Nanashi didn't make a game.

Edit: Actually, he did make a game called 後輩と部室から脱出するゲーム. But not that one.

The art of the "wicked burn" has basically fallen off a cliff in the last 10 years. Most are so pathetic they can't manage anything more than a "rekt" or "umadbro" variant, it's actually kinda sad.

Whenever I read something like this, I can figuratively smell someone´s salty tears building up in the corners of his eyes, trying to rationalize the humiliation away some dude on the internet with his "art of the wicked burn that has basically fallen of the cliff" inflicted on him.
You and the MC of this series have a lot in common. I can TASTE the hard M deep inside you the way you are clinging to your pride.

That enough of a #rekt for you?

I used to be like Nagatoro when I was a kid, I found pleasure on being an asshole with my two cousins, it was exiting to make them feel bad, sad or mad and not being able to do anything about it, for example making an exchange of toy cars that leave them with a shitty car and me with the one they loved the most, but when I enjoyed it enough (the pleasure, not the toy) I'd return the toy car.

Nowadays I can say I have a little interest in sadism, the harmless one, with that said, I find Nagatoro somewhat relatable and if you ask me, she's just what you see, bullying him because she enjoys it at sexual levels, enjoying being dominant to the point of overwhelm who she feels attracted to, the guy. She would've left him alone at the beginning if he had been more assertive because it wouldn't be fun, but even if it's because she enjoys him as a prey, she's attracted to him, not only physically.

OOOOOOOR I'm just totally wrong and I'm finding in Nagatoro the personification of my power asserting sexuality, natural in mainly male gender, and she's more complex than that..., but I feel like I'm right.

The thing that bothers me the most about Armchair-Psychologists is not they are usually wrong, because a lot of people on the internet usually are. No, its the inability of them too make their verbal vomit short and to the point.

I hate critical theory for the very same reason, which can be summed up as "I feel bad, so it is bad."

I have a thought that Nagatoro-san is actually a real vampire

Fuck it I'll say it. Why doesn't he punch her in the face?  

So much autism in just one post.

Fuck it I'll say it. Why doesn't he punch her in the face?  

Yupiel sama!

Oh right. Now I can place the artist. Well done. Yupiel is a treasure.

I see enough hentai to see where this is going...

I used to be like Nagatoro when I was a kid, I found pleasure on being an asshole with my two cousins, it was exiting to make them feel bad, sad or mad and not being able to do anything about it, for example making an exchange of toy cars that leave them with a shitty car and me with the one they loved the most, but when I enjoyed it enough (the pleasure, not the toy) I'd return the toy car.

Nowadays I can say I have a little interest in sadism, the harmless one, with that said, I find Nagatoro somewhat relatable and if you ask me, she's just what you see, bullying him because she enjoys it at sexual levels, enjoying being dominant to the point of overwhelm who she feels attracted to, the guy. She would've left him alone at the beginning if he had been more assertive because it wouldn't be fun, but even if it's because she enjoys him as a prey, she's attracted to him, not only physically.

OOOOOOOR I'm just totally wrong and I'm finding in Nagatoro the personification of my power asserting sexuality, natural in mainly male gender, and she's more complex than that..., but I feel like I'm right.

It's one thing if someone just being bastard, and different if there are some romantic connotations. In regard of latter: "Kimi o Taosu to Kokoro ni Kimeta!!" by Fumita

Yupiel-sama is my favourite doujinshi AND the thing that made me a fan of 774, that said this mango is too good, i like how he/she draws facial expressions of the characters so much

ITS ON BOIS, WE FINNALLY MADE IT HERE.

Lady Yupiel. That's all I can say.

The part where her face got bitten off was pretty cool, I guess

Lady Yupiel. That's all I can say.

would be a victim of her again/10

Let's (hopefully) make some things clear for everyone here:

Being a masochist doesn't imply anything but finding pain and humiliation sexually gratifying. That's it. Consent is neither implied nor is it needed, simply because arousal and desire are two different things. You can get aroused without wanting to just as you can desire someone/thing without getting turned on.

Sadomasochism, on the other hand, is a sexual practice that does imply consent from both parties. It's also where the whole concept of safety factors in, as well as setting some limits.

What's taking place in this manga is a good old abusive relationship played for the lolz. It might make his parts (and mine) tingle but the boy didn't consent to anything physical here. Thing's literally called "Don't bully me, Nagatoro-San" so what more do you need?

Anyway, last chapter was good shit.

This is the world line where Takagi-san moved town, changed surname, evolved in a gyaru and turned the tease up to eleven.

Honestly this feels less like bullying and more like flirting

It's extreme teasing. You see her face when he agrees to things. She's super happy.

Garlic 1 Nagatoro 0.

I love how she told him to go brush his teeth because she wanted to continue.

There's a game? Where?

It's kinda hard to find now. It's considered an H-game even though there's no H.

Honestly this feels less like bullying and more like flirting

She's asked to help the swimming club like nothing, plus the originals about his MMA training, in the long run it seems like she was with the gyarus trying to fit with them instead of being of their group.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics