Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4 - 4votes)

You Didn't See Anything

Alt Names: alt 你什么都没看见alt 你瞎alt Ni Shenme Dou Meikanjian
Author: Ocarina
Artist: Ocarina
Genres: Comedy ComedyHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: An ordinary girl with a flute through her head! Mundane days of "kill or be killed"! Short stories loaded with love and dream and dead people, start now!

Original webcomic: http://www.u17.com/comic/16179.html
Go to You Didn't See Anything Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

12 Comments

So yeah we have a Discord now
(be warned, it's currently a barren land)

they should add to the summary that should be read from right to left 
(I'm not sure, are all manhua like that?)

Actually it should be read from left to right, like most manhua nowadays

they should add to the summary that should be read from right to left 
(I'm not sure, are all manhua like that?)

With a title like 'You Didn't See Anything' I was expecting something more funny than this.

It's a lot more philosophical and ethical than it is funny or death-related

"stories loaded with love and dream and dead people, start now!"

Strangest sentence I've heard describing a manga tbh

With a title like 'You Didn't See Anything' I was expecting something more funny than this.

From the synopsis it seems like this author took the "the hating girl" idea,but changed a arrow into a flute.

"Short stories loaded with love and dream"

Where tho

Dead just like your own love and dream

Maybe she's like a sibling of that director/screenwriter(?) guy in Green and Blue. Maybe the imagination runs in the family. The pipe-like objects sure do anyways

Actually, it's much more complicated than that... For all intents and purposes, it's best to think of them as unrelated (kinship-wise)

Maybe she's like a sibling of that director/screenwriter(?) guy in Green and Blue. Maybe the imagination runs in the family. The pipe-like objects sure do anyways

"Short stories loaded with love and dream"

Where tho

Huh.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics