Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 114votes)

Saguri-chan Tankentai

Alt Names: alt さぐりちゃん探検隊alt Saguri-chan Expedition Partyalt Saguri-chan Exploration Party
Author: Akiyama Yoco
Artist: Akiyama Yoco
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Let's go exploring with a cute girl!! A landscape painted by the beautiful stroke of a paintbrush can be found anywhere!! An exploration manga filled with comedy that will make you say, "Let's go there tomorrow!"

One-Shot: https://bato.to/comic/_/comics/saguri-san-tankentai-r20509
Go to Saguri-chan Tankentai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

70 Comments

Holy shit that color page

Yay. I just hope the romance is noticeable.

My kokoro....arghhhh....

This manga is very cute. That color page with cherry blossom and Saguri-chan is amazing.

After reading chapter 1 I had to read the one-shot again and I like it much better.

The MC does look to be more of a standard MC you can find basically everywhere in contrast to the athletic one-shot version. Don't like this type of background story that much

Jump's gotta jumpify things...

After reading chapter 1 I had to read the one-shot again and I like it much better.

The MC does look to be more of a standard MC you can find basically everywhere in contrast to the athletic one-shot version. Don't like this type of background story that much

Ikr ... but if you compare both stories, the oneshot really appeals a lot more in the children like memories of exploring ...

also the one in the one shot isn't neccesarily athletic, it just that she isn't ... because in the past she had a weak constitution (just saying because if they make him athletic it could go for the super popular guy MC, and that's no good too) 

Aw fuck yeah, I remember the one-shot being cool.

very nice, i just hope this doesn't end like bridge to terabithia

Hah! Try reading the last book in the Narnia series. WTF was that?

girl in the background looks cute too

Spoiler

still prefer the original premise, the guy being too embarrased to meet her and passing YEARS is really too much ...

hope they didn't change the part about the guy being super athletic 

highly likely, now he looks too much as the go-home club 

This mangaka has potential.

Those colours.

very nice, i just hope this doesn't end like bridge to terabithia

The oneshot was pretty cute, so this has my approval/following

hope they didn't change the part about the guy being super athletic 

This will gonna end in tragedy isn't it?

Awesome. Followed.

Oh I remember the Oneshot, nice it got serialized.

That color page got my follow.

It’s cute so followed.

I'm surprised this one got serialized, but I'm not complaining.

Page 7 1st Panel... Soon those kids will find out that its a privilege and harder to do when you get older... 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics