Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 33votes)

Neeko wa Tsurai yo

Alt Names: alt ニー子はつらいよalt It's Tough Being Neetkoalt Neeko is suffering
Author: Aldehyde
Artist: Aldehyde
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Niito Nemuko, nicknamed Neeko, is 23 years old and still unable to find a job. This is her everyday life as she struggles with the fact that she's basically just a NEET.
Go to Neeko wa Tsurai yo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

45 Comments

She needs help, and friends.

Huh... she's too cute to be a neet.

Them cute girls at least have a guaranteed fallback of being able to easily marry and get a comfy and relaxing housewife job. Maybe even hook a big one with a CEO or rich entrepreneur, or two.

While us guys,  well... no such option.

Though one can still relate with the psychological pressure and stress of job-hunting and interviews.

Omg, it's the golden N64 on the cover.

These sure were strange times back then when a golden-coloured game console would actually sell...

I feel so sorry for her. Who feels like giving her a hug?

me, and i'll do it for free :)

Being a NEET would have been so much more bearable if I and everyone else around me were cute girls. Just saying.

She should make twitch streams with patreon like a normal person would

Sorry, it wouldn't end at hugging.

No I think it's kinda the opposite, I think that her previous interview had mentally scarred to the point of giving anxiety issues of applying for any jobs.It delves her being a Neet not out of choice ( or at least not fully) but more out of fear

Yep, I was about to say that as well. At the very least, she has difficulty handling stress. We've all felt like that before. I'm rooting for her! Especially the stomach ache bit...when I was about to take the SAT, I remember getting two separate stomach aches ten minutes before the test...that was a painful memory lol.

So... if I understand correctly, it's not that she can't find a job, it's just that she's not motivated to get one.

Somehow, I can't pity her. She's a parasite living on her parents money at the moment.

In real life, it would probably end up with the parents setting her up for an omiai, in order to marry her off and get rid of her.

No I think it's kinda the opposite, I think that her previous interview had mentally scarred to the point of giving anxiety issues of applying for any jobs.It delves her being a Neet not out of choice ( or at least not fully) but more out of fear

Manga featured:

Spoiler

Tonari no Kyuuketsuki-san (hoping that someone will pick it up again orz)

Nyoroko's Live Broadcasting

Hinako Note

Spoiler

Alice or Alice

So... if I understand correctly, it's not that she can't find a job, it's just that she's not motivated to get one.

Somehow, I can't pity her. She's a parasite living on her parents money at the moment.

In real life, it would probably end up with the parents setting her up for an omiai, in order to marry her off and get rid of her.

I can totally relate to her. T.T Sometimes life can be tough. Job searching is no fun but hang in there. Even if you do have a job its not always what its cracked up to be depending on what you do. Its was kind of depressing reading this cuz I've been there...

God this is too real. That goddamn dread. I hope this develops into more that commentary on the pangs of falling behind socially accepted milestones. Especially with this art, they could have made it a 4koma, but it's not. either way. Seems like it'll be a decent read.

Cast of characters:

( . )( . )

(  .  )(  .  )

(   .   )(   .   )

It would be awesome if someone picks up Tonari no Kyuuketsuki-san again.

It lies here on the floor and I really liked it.

Spoiler

[Group: Croxx-Over]

THIS IS GONNA BE GOOD

Well, at least it's not trying to normalize and romanticize it like the Jobless Siblings.

Here's a link to the guy's pixiv - https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=578571

Yay (づʘ‿ʘ)づ

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics