Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 33votes)

Yari no Yuusha no Yarinaoshi

Alt Names: alt Spear Hero's Restart
Author: Aneko Yusagi
Artist: Neet
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The comedy spin-off story focuses on the Spear Hero, Motoyasu Kitamura. At the brink of death he acquires the power to turn back time, and decides that he'll use it to become stronger and start a "new game."

Spin-off of Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari: https://bato.to/comic/_/comics/tate-no-yuusha-no-nariagari-r12672
Go to Yari no Yuusha no Yarinaoshi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

56 Comments

So... uh yeah, it might be a good idea to at least check your translation before actually posting it, especially page 17, the hero's names are all over the place, man, I should've been happy that this spin-off's translated and all but... not like this, might as well just read the raw myself then, sorry for the nagging...

Did they want to spoiler people who reading Tateyuu's manga?

I rushed through it and there's no spoilers if you are updated with main story releases.

This is Good... Well, read the LN/WN of this, so I can't say anything about the manga, but then again.. Thanks for picking this up.. <3

Did they want to spoiler people who reading Tateyuu's manga?

I don't know if i want to read this since i hated motoyasu in the original.

Well shit, I actually like this. Hoping to see more of Motoyasu's stupidity.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics