Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 33votes)

Yari no Yuusha no Yarinaoshi

Alt Names: alt Spear Hero's Restart
Author: Aneko Yusagi
Artist: Neet
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The comedy spin-off story focuses on the Spear Hero, Motoyasu Kitamura. At the brink of death he acquires the power to turn back time, and decides that he'll use it to become stronger and start a "new game."

Spin-off of Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari: https://bato.to/comic/_/comics/tate-no-yuusha-no-nariagari-r12672
Go to Yari no Yuusha no Yarinaoshi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

56 Comments

I kind of dropped off of Tate no Yuusha since I got real tired of Naofumi's personality and read some stuff that happens in the ending, but even though I started reading TnY because Naofumi was a pretty good asshole character (up to my breaking point), Softboy Naofumi is nice too

Spoiler

Who asked for this? Of all the possible spin-offs that could have been made, why was it this one?

I don't hate it or anything, I'm just super baffled as to how this came to be.

If I remember a long time ago in one of Yusagi-sensei web chapter, Naofumi predicted that Motoyasu and him would have gotten along really well if it wasn't for Mine's initial accusation. So I think Yusagi-sensei favoured Motoyasu a lot to come up with this spin off.

Who asked for this? Of all the possible spin-offs that could have been made, why was it this one?

I don't hate it or anything, I'm just super baffled as to how this came to be.

A spin-off of a jackass (Motoyasu) from Shield Hero manga?  That's new.  Seriously, though, I'd prefer there's a spin-off of Raphtalia instead. :/

Spoiler!@#$

This is the Events, of when the last Arc of the Main series. When everyone was Scattered. like Ren being back in his world for 2 years. And Naofumi Raph and in conjunction with naofumi Atlas as she is a part of him be came gods.  the spear hero was send to a similar version of the world.

A spin-off of a jackass (Motoyasu) from Shield Hero manga?  That's new.  Seriously, though, I'd prefer there's a spin-off of Raphtalia instead. :/

Wait... if things go differently naofumi wouldn’t go edgy hence not turning to slavery for racoon girl as well as not getting egg firo? time space arcs just hurt my head

I have no intention of reading this, but I am going to sit here for ten minutes utterly failing to think of a way to translate that terrible pun of a title.

Edit: Given these comments, I start to wonder if the alternate reading of "The spear-hero's spear-mending" (roughly) isn't several times worse a pun than I'm thinking...

I didn't know I need this. Who would've thought I'm going to cheer for Motoyasu.

If you are all confused,

Spoiler

You know how Naofumi is "cursed" with wrath from his shield? Motoyasu's spear has "cursed" him too, so he literally only sees women as pigs (Firo being the exception)

To be fair quite a fair bit comes from the emotional trauma of having been manipulated, lied to and used as a tool by a particularly nasty one.

So basically, based on the other comments here, he's insane. Uhmm.

You know how Naofumi is "cursed" with wrath from his shield?
Motoyasu's spear has "cursed" him too, so he literally only sees women as pigs (Firo being the exception)

I don't know if somebody brought it up already but in page 17 "Team Naofumi" should be "Team Motoyasu", "Team Motoyasu" should be "Team Ren", "Team Ren" should be "Team Itsuki" and "Team Itsuki" should be "Team Naofumi".

gonna withhold reading this until my hate for motoyasu goes away. which probably never will :v

Ummm, this is about the same as making a Gundam Spinoff anime where the main character is a random zaku pilot. Or like getting a delicious barbeque skewer, taking all of the meat and roasted peppers off, and eating the stick.

Well, at least Bitch didn't get a spinoff. Though it's probably a matter of time now.

I'm sure my man Asanagi would be willing to make one as soon as an anime comes out

yeah, some people are going to be confused. So to clarify what Steal-man said (use your spoiler tags right dude), this is Spear hero's pov of an event that happened near the very end of the WN version.

Spoiler

Well, at least Bitch didn't get a spinoff. Though it's probably a matter of time now.

(spoiler ALERT)

this story is canon, it happen  just before naofumi return to the world to fight the bitch goddes when all the heroes (except itsuki who is the only one who survive)  except motoyatsu (spear)  get knocket back to their own worlds  while  the spear heroe fall in a parallel world  of the one they are, starting just from the very begining(the summoning), with an even more cheater ability (to restart time every time he fuck ups and get a heroe killed).

Since this is broken motoyatsu u will see a different story where  he  helps naofumi just to get  close to firo, and since  he is the one  just before the last battle he have all his power unlocked and his new  time skill (? except the god slayer skill which naofumi gives them before the end), with this  we will see a parallel world where broken-yasu saves the day and helps naofumi as his loyal son-in-law(?????) .

this is and even better sinopsis xD

Wait what i thought FiroxMotoyasu only joke of Motoyasu obsession toward her.
It actually real things?????

This story is from his perspective so it is real (in his head)

I lold. The way he sees women as pigs because of his truama hahaha. Just how much will this diverge from the main time line?

Wow, didn't think his inept character could be redeemable after being played like a fiddle, but I guess this may just prove me wrong.*Reads to end of chapter*...wait, what!? LOL...In the original, he was a complete idiot, but here...at least he's a funny idiot.

This spinoff like it's non-canon to the main story (yet?), so I guess I'll just think of it as an alternate world/timeline or separate story altogether for now. That way this is more enjoyable without worrying about possible spoilers.

I don't know if i want to read this since i hated motoyasu in the original.

Same, because of his stupididty on Original stories same as other scumbag heroes(except naofumi)

Wait what i thought FiroxMotoyasu only joke of Motoyasu obsession toward her.

It actually real things?????

I lold. The way he sees women as pigs because of his truama hahaha. Just how much will this diverge from the main time line?

Lucky I am from said future as well and can't be spoiler'd. Rafu~

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics